Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

theyre sold and shipped by lanas store, are you for real right now

Right. But the same thing happened with COCC’s picture discs (the one with Neil’s photo wasn’t even announced when it was sold on that polish site). They’re probably from the factories that pressed the discs or something similar.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, x VB said:

Right. But the same thing happened with COCC’s picture discs (the one with Neil’s photo wasn’t even announced when it was sold on that polish site). They’re probably from the factories that pressed the discs or something similar.

well the cocc situation was different. if i remember correctly, the people who got the vinyl were a part of some notorious leaker website/group. i remember there being a tag or something on top of the vinyl. 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i have no idea who this person is or what he has done cause i wasn't active during the BB pre release (sorry i wasnt too excited :slayty:)

so sorry for not knowing this like it was common knowledge or smth ig ???

it’s okay! that whole situation was pretty messy ngl so be glad you were left out of that. anyways lets move on :oprah3:

i feel like there’s always drama and arguing in here over nothing lmao yall the album is less than two weeks away let’s all just breathe and remember that we will have it very soon no matter what :)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

just listened to the jon batiste interlude and i’m kinda obsessed with it but didn’t realize how eerie it sounded until now. cant wait to stream without the ugly “rosemead exclusive baby” in the background

6 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Hide contents

just listened to the jon batiste interlude and i’m kinda obsessed with it but didn’t realize how eerie it sounded until now. cant wait to stream without the ugly “rosemead exclusive baby” in the background

Spoiler

Which is why I think that Candy Necklace will be a

Spoiler

massive

serve. The album's tracklist seems to have been carefully curated. Lana most definitely hasn't put a sweet/nostalgic/merely cute song between two very unsettling/creepy/off-putting interludes. :true:

Just now, living legend said:

i really am having a hard time grasping why so many of y’all are fixated on the album leaking

it literally is getting officially released in 12 days..

Cause there is literally nothing other to talk about 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・