Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

32 minutes ago, Mer said:

Hide contents

when acid posts a feces covered copy of the vinyl then what 8f708467672a3f33ebdd9cc1ff4aa9a0.jpg

they were holding it up their ass, they stole it from target and when the manager was like ‘WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING WITH THAT’ they replied ‘with what ;)

when they pulled it out they had enough to write enough on the walls for days:ohsnap:

the end 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i hope she is first cause im not sitting around listening to the radio 

Well, you might have to tho so here's to hoping they play good songs :runs:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, crazyforyou said:

Has anyone else seen all the drama with Instagram lana stans today :eek2:

no... enlighten us pls

also, to keep it on topic, I hope Lana goes live on release day again to discuss the album

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It is? I remember Lana going live on 7pm, but yeah, I might be wrong :toofunny:

Thanks

It’s a different show. The show is Future Sounds, they just announce the Hottest Record. 

In the past, the show revolved around the hottest record so they’d play Lana songs leading up to it, then play it, do an interview, play it again, maybe continue the interview, then play it again at the end of the show. 

I think some of y’all will be disappointed when you realise it’s just them playing the song once and a few minutes chat with Lana :deadbanana:

also if you look at past shows, the song they announce as the hottest record always plays first. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, x VB said:

Is her team that chooses to show the lenghts of the next singles on iTunes (A&W/The Grants) or is the softwer that does it automatically?

Apparently they were mad when it showed for A&W so it’s gotta be software. Don’t really understand why it has to show, I guess it’s just because it’s uploaded? No idea

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Apparently they were mad when it showed for A&W so it’s gotta be software. Don’t really understand why it has to show, I guess it’s just because it’s uploaded? No idea

Maybe it’s because they update it with a release date (?)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

It’s a different show. The show is Future Sounds, they just announce the Hottest Record. 

In the past, the show revolved around the hottest record so they’d play Lana songs leading up to it, then play it, do an interview, play it again, maybe continue the interview, then play it again at the end of the show. 

I think some of y’all will be disappointed when you realise it’s just them playing the song once and a few minutes chat with Lana :deadbanana:

also if you look at past shows, the song they announce as the hottest record always plays first. 

i think i'm fine with that :true:

song playing right away + quick chit chat just in time to tell us the surprise and not enough time to say smth... questionable

9 minutes ago, Blossom said:

no... enlighten us pls

also, to keep it on topic, I hope Lana goes live on release day again to discuss the album

lanadelreysclosets was buying merch from Lana’s official store and I think doing a giveaway or reselling it? But it wasn’t the merch listed on Lana’s website and people were saying she’s trying to scam people :rip: and delreydear posted on her story about some Twitter thing that was like “what Lana song would you play here?” about 9/11 and someone put boom like that and both lanadelreysclosets and delreydear attacked the person who wrote it :smokes:

Edited by crazyforyou
forgot

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

21 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

the way this pre-release is destroying our mental health one by one day by day

you cant destroy what isnt there for some x

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

For Chemtrails when she was on hottest record it was a 30 min interview

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・