Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Art bro

Spoiler

God that anti-hero remix was terrible i was scared of Margaret sounding like that😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

this waiting is excruciating

waiting for a leak, waiting for the surprise... even when we finally make it to next friday i'll be waiting for all my vinyl, my cds, my jacket, lighter.... UGH

i just want to go to sleep and wake up and have it be 7am thursday when it's midnight in NZ

Spoiler

Fingertips is an amazing piece of music idc what anyone says. To me it sounds like I’m sitting in a small theatre with the screen randomly cutting to these flashbacks of Lana throughout her life and all the happiest and saddest core memories, almost like a mix of rewinding or slowing down and speeding up. The melody is absolutely beautiful. 
I know there’s not really any happy parts to this song, but even just the simple things she says like twisting limes into the drinks or sitting by the lake. It’s like she envisioned this life with a boy who ended up dead, and got sent away just because her mother didn’t know how or even bother to help her process it all. Just sent her away. And in the end it kind of explains everything she’s ever written about. It sounds like it all happened very fast too, I just can’t imagine losing your lover and basically your mom and going somewhere completely unfamiliar to you. 
sorry I wrote more than expected but yeah it just puts me in my feels lol. I feel like this song is really just about her loss of innocence she’s always mentioned so it’s all coming full circle with this record. She’s really letting us get to know her better and I love and appreciate that so much. 

3 minutes ago, imaginist said:
  Hide contents

Fingertips is an amazing piece of music idc what anyone says. To me it sounds like I’m sitting in a small theatre with the screen randomly cutting to these flashbacks of Lana throughout her life and all the happiest and saddest core memories, almost like a mix of rewinding or slowing down and speeding up. The melody is absolutely beautiful. 
I know there’s not really any happy parts to this song, but even just the simple things she says like twisting limes into the drinks or sitting by the lake. It’s like she envisioned this life with a boy who ended up dead, and got sent away just because her mother didn’t know how or even bother to help her process it all. Just sent her away. And in the end it kind of explains everything she’s ever written about. It sounds like it all happened very fast too, I just can’t imagine losing your lover and basically your mom and going somewhere completely unfamiliar to you. 
sorry I wrote more than expected but yeah it just puts me in my feels lol. I feel like this song is really just about her loss of innocence she’s always mentioned so it’s all coming full circle with this record. She’s really letting us get to know her better and I love and appreciate that so much. 

Perfectly stated :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Not  the tunnel getting on fire 

5OOQvTa.jpg

sorry abt that

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Spoiler

I don’t know but I feel like Ocean BLVD will be her album and era that will summarise everything she’s done. It will be sweet ending with explanations and welcoming us to her new "world". Maybe next album will be way much different like VERY different :karaoke:

Spoiler

I love the discourse fingertips is causing. I can’t wait until everyone hears it. It’s the most important song in her discography imo. It’s very uncomfortable to listen to. The lack of structure makes it feel like listening to a friend venting to you. Or like you’re pressing your ear against a door listening to a woman talking to her therapist. It’s very haunting, and devastating. I feel like it’s one of those songs you have to hear a few times but the first listen hits you immediately, super interesting feeling. Never heard something like it