Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

confession: i haven't listened to the piano tracks she's sampling :oopna: maybe that's a good thing, so the songs will be incredibly fresh to me, i won't know what to expect when i listen to them for the first time :true: 

tbh the piano tracks aren’t very memorable so I’m very interested to see how they work with them. They lowkey give me study piano playlist on Spotify vibes but it seems like both BoZ and Kintsugi enjoy them so I have no worries :hair:

sgopYhV.gif

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

confession: i haven't listened to the piano tracks she's sampling :oopna: maybe that's a good thing, so the songs will be incredibly fresh to me, i won't know what to expect when i listen to them for the first time :true: 

PLEASE DONT!! one of them is already growing out of me and idk how to feel 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Maybe RIOPY wasn't credited on the cover because the song/feature was a last minute addition to the album and they had already put together the cover before they could include it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

when the only thing she gives us is the judah smith interlude until march then what dw.gif

I'll go to my local church during a mass and put the interlude on 

Someone has to do some promo:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

lana's taco truck:

fishtail tacos & pepper tacos for the vegetarians/vegas :true:

The fact that there is a 40% chance that she has another pop up shop in LA with a Taco Truck featuring this exact menu... :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, DCooper said:

I've only listened to the @Fingertips snippet once and now it's dancing around my brain non-stop, wow we are in for a treat with this album

5Qua.gif

It sounds like a bop for intellectuals :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The fact that there is a 40% chance that she has another pop up shop in LA with a Taco Truck featuring this exact menu... :eartha:

omg I’ll be in cali when she drops the album and I WILL ditch all responsibilities and find her taco truck

it’ll be my California release :crying5:

I was in Paris when Ultraviolence dropped, DC when LFL dropped, Florida when Honeymoon dropped. 

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

what is goin on in this thread default_stareney2.png

We're giving Ben and Ed ideas for album promo! Best idea so far is in all inclusive taco truck/pop up shop in LA :teehee:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, gaylien said:

Did BOZ say something about the second half of the album being really good or am I just manic again

BoZ said tracks 9-12 are his favorite sequence of tracks from the album, so it's safe to say the second half holds up and Kintsugi, the other insider, said the entire second half of the record (8-16) is incredible

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.