Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

BoZ said tracks 9-12 are his favorite sequence of tracks from the album, so it's safe to say the second half holds up and Kintsugi, the other insider, said the entire second half of the record is incredible

Omg that makes me soooooooooo excited. The second half sounds CHAOTIC

2 minutes ago, gaylien said:

Omg that makes me soooooooooo excited. The second half sounds CHAOTIC

Same! She usually puts all the bangers in the first half of an album. Excited that the album seems like it will be very consistent and even get better as you listen to the tracks in order for once lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Everyone tag @Kintsugi at once and maybe it'll summon him, GO !:pussypower:

Tag your mother and ask her what vinyl color LDRX will have. Let's get ahead of the process here

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, mrborntolose said:

watch fishtail be her smutty sex anthem about her fishtail braid getting pulled iykwim :sass:

LONG NAILS IN YOUR BACK

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Everyone tag @Kintsugi at once and maybe it'll summon him, GO !:pussypower:

I've noticed that extreme delusion can summon @Kintsugi, so ...

Omg you guys I had a dream that A&W dropped on the 20th and it had btd orchestra, uv guitars and lfl trap beats :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4: and the music video had a $1 million budget and was directed by Anthony Mandler :lange::lange::lange:

Lust for Life 🤝 Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

16 tracks with a superior second half 

I will not be taking any questions

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Tag your mother and ask her what vinyl color LDRX will have. Let's get ahead of the process here

I haven't seen my mother in a really long time 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Kintsugi is dead I fear

28 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ said tracks 9-12 are his favorite sequence of tracks from the album, so it's safe to say the second half holds up and Kintsugi, the other insider, said the entire second half of the record (8-16) is incredible

didn’t kintsugi say Margaret sucked tho or did i dream that 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

didn’t kintsugi say Margaret sucked tho or did i dream that 

BoZ said Margaret and Kintsugi were bad to him which is why his favorite sequence of tracks is 9-12, Kintsugi enjoyed Margaret and said Kintsugi is the "best song of all time," which is why he loved the entire second half