Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Hide contents

not that smart, but i've got things to say 

we love a self-aware queen 

even though i actually think she's very smart 

i think she's legit a genius lol

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

What could be a “surprise” that’s unrelated to new music or a standard performance at the BBC? I’m thinking maybe some sort of major personal life update OR the launch of an entire new creative endeavour…

she did say that she would go into acting, but at the same time stated that she wouldn’t do it if acting completely overtook singing

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

she did say that she would go into acting, but at the same time stated that she wouldn’t do it if acting completely overtook singing

she said that she's going into acting?? when? I've never heard this!

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh I just read spoilers on twitter that the surprise is

(note for people who dont want to be spoiled this could be a real spoiler and not a joke)

Hide contents

Lana is releasing a documentary called "The UV Sessions" that she and Chuck were working on

Spoiler

Now why on earth would she be making sessions for ultraviolence 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Y’all think anything can be a cover please.

So does Lana?? 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Remember in late 2021 she said she was focusing on other interests? Citing those interests as a reason for deactivating her IG and even alluding to these interests in her speech at the Variety Awards. Could it be that this mystery interest is related to the announcement?

i mean lana did start alluding to some sort of other project back when she deactivated her instagram, insinuating that she needed space to have her finger on the pulse of the overculture or whatever she loves to say.. and in both her decade speech and her billboard one she mentioned "doing what makes her happy even if it isn't singing", etc.. so i hope she announces something that's a completely new creative endeavor and that that's what BOZ was alluding to.. because if it's what i think it is you guys are going to be angry  :eek:

Anyone else remember when she was talking about her stolen computer and she was talking about trying to get back some camera footage for little things they were working on? I wonder if she got them back and they are making a film of some kind

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Remember in late 2021 she said she was focusing on other interests? Citing those interests as a reason for deactivating her IG and even alluding to these interests in her speech at the Variety Awards. Could it be that this mystery interest is related to the announcement?

i was just rewatching the bb livestream to find the part when she talks about acting, and she said she’s looking to do things in the future that have the possibility to make her look mad. im just thankful that at least we know the suprise is going to be revealed this week

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you dont wanna know :bebe: anyways how big do we think the surprise is going to be

I think it’s gonna break the website and well see 50 new pages within minutes

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

good point. I've been wondering what interests she's been alluding to. I always figured writing a book but who knows!?