Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

What are yalls plans for release day? :smokes:

I’m taking a day off work to fully immerse myself in listening! The year NFR was released I bought Bose headphones just for the occasion so I will be using those to listen. The sound is top notch. I originally was going to drive and listen for the first listen but when I listened to A&W for the first time in my car I couldn’t understand a word so I don’t want to go through that again. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

10 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

hopefully go to bodega bay if it's not raining. i've been to most northern ca coastal towns already but never there 

i am waking up from the coma of only lurking and reading to say to you that today i had a dream that one song on ocean sounded like marina and the diamonds song and it started major beef between lana and her and we found out why they stopped being friends… :um2: i love this fucked up mind of me.

earlier in this dream there was kintsugi music video shot on a green meadow where lana used to run and act possesed wearing white dress and the mountains were seen in the distant. 

i was in the winter of my life 

This might be a dumb question, but do we know what time the album is releasing at :um2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

This might be a dumb question, but do we know what time the album is releasing at :um2:

i'm pretty sure 12am est, she hasn't a local release for an album since UV

for us MST girlies it should be 10pm

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

can someone tell me the exact time stamp in a&w when it transitions?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

4:09 and then again at 5:01

the fact that I was literally at this point in the song when I read this post :rip: 

thank you! :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

oh… i thought all her albums have been midnight local releases

maybe i'm wrong but all her albums have released 9pm/10pm for me so i don't think that would be a midnight local release

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

this may sound really cheesy but i am extremely grateful for lana’s new album — these past few months have been physically and mentally draining for me, and i really needed some positivity in my life.

i’m definitely taking the day off on the 24th though, my mental health will thank me later lol

42 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

I don’t think I can get time off but I’ll try. If not I hope work isn’t so heavy and I can just arrange the shelves while living in the tunnel on ocean Blvd 

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif