Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lanita said:

this may sound really cheesy but i am extremely grateful for lana’s new album — these past few months have been physically and mentally draining for me, and i really needed some positivity in my life.

i’m definitely taking the day off on the 24th though, my mental health will thank me later lol

I can totally relate - it's been a rough few months for me also, so I'm feeling really grateful for lana and her music. Sending you lots of love and positivity! :wub:

I don't have a great memory, but I remember albums coming out on their release dates at midnight local time, according to your own timezones. Is this still true?

9e7.gif

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

2 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I can totally relate - it's been a rough few months for me also, so I'm feeling really grateful for lana and her music. Sending you lots of love and positivity! :wub:

thank you so much, i really appreciate your message – you are very kind! :kiss3:

39 minutes ago, fine china said:

I’m taking a day off work to fully immerse myself in listening! The year NFR was released I bought Bose headphones just for the occasion so I will be using those to listen. The sound is top notch. I originally was going to drive and listen for the first listen but when I listened to A&W for the first time in my car I couldn’t understand a word so I don’t want to go through that again. 

Oh man I wish I had the money for Bose headphones.. I’m sure they sound amazing! My Soundcore ones are fine, but I always wonder how higher quality ones would be, especially listening to a Lana album!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

9 minutes ago, lanita said:

this may sound really cheesy but i am extremely grateful for lana’s new album — these past few months have been physically and mentally draining for me, and i really needed some positivity in my life.

i’m definitely taking the day off on the 24th though, my mental health will thank me later lol

the way u just spill my mind like this.

I relate to this sentiment on so many levels, 2022 until now was so tiring & drained tf out of my energy. I dont even feel inspired in life or in my job & my school work, everythings just so bland and my mind feel trapped, hence my physical state is also weakened and sluggish. My body feels like its in a drought.

Yep, we need this album rn :krylie: Im still trying to fight with my depression everyday & i need this album in my life & i dont even need drugs, medication or therapy. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the surprise is lana will be one of the first cast members announced for Celebrity 90 Day Fiance :thumb: they're gonna live together in the tunnel under ocean blvd 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when thw album comes out, i'm just gonna listen to it all day with my babies bc i'm boring. it'll be so hard not to listen to it when i get up in the middle of the night with them but i won't have enough time to listen to the whole album at that time plus it could be too stimulating for them so i'll have to wait til morning but at least i can listen to it on repeat for the whole day

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

just got back from a two day vacation
give me all the highlights on what has happened since polish sock lady pls

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

she's running from the cops right now but at least she has the album

Just now, Get Drunk said:

she was arrested :true:

are u guys trolling or is this serious :oprah: i can’t tell rn

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

6 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

How are we ranking Ocean Blvd if we didn't hear half of the album even with all those leaks
djMOaMO.gif

i feel like most people including it in their album rankings are gonna end up putting it in a completely different place after listening to it. either they'll like it more than they thought or will have hyped it so much they'll be disappointed. better not to jinx it and wait to hear it to rank it imo

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the way u just spill my mind like this.

I relate to this sentiment on so many levels, 2022 until now was so tiring & drained tf out of my energy. I dont even feel inspired in life or in my job & my school work, everythings just so bland and my mind feel trapped, hence my physical state is also weakened and sluggish. My body feels like its in a drought.

Yep, we need this album rn :krylie: Im still trying to fight with my depression everyday & i need this album in my life & i dont even need drugs, medication or therapy. 

lana’s music has had a tremendous impact on my life and shaped me as a person. sometimes, she made me feel heard when no one could.

hang in there love, mental illness is a burden that nobody deserves to have on their shoulders. you matter, your struggles are valid and i’m wishing you nothing but the best! :wub::wub:

also, i wish we could create a venting thread for anyone who needs it. we are human beings at the end of the day, and i think that any type of healthy, positive validation or encouragement could save someone someday. 

A.K.A:  She wanted the American dream (I want to be a whole world's girl gramma)

BTD: She took a walk on the wildside of the American Dream

PD: She saw the dark side of the American Dream (In the land of Gods & Monsters i was an angel living in the garden of evil)

UV: She experienced the violence of the American Dream

HM: She contemplated as her American Dream dying

L4L: She wanted to wake up from the American Dream

NFR!: She said fuck the American Dream

COCC: She's just a wanderlust, she wandered throughout the America in real life 👉 the American Dream is no longer an idea

BB: "I'll pray for ya, you need a Miracle - America"

I wonder how the American Dream is going to be represented in this era, and we got some first taste with American Whore tho...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing