Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah A&W sounds like shit in a car :pft:,

I noticed this too but do we know what is the reason for that?

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I noticed this too but do we know what is the reason for that?

If your car speakers are blown out the bass is going to sound really bad, and there is a lot of bass for like 4 minutes of the song 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

omg I just realized... we're getting the album NEXT WEEK :crying::krylie:

i still can't believe this :oprah2: it feels like a&w came out not too long ago, time really flew by :lange:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No matter what the surprise is, I think at least 50% of us will be disappointed. And BoZ might probably have to think twice, before posting like he did (unless he really doesn’t care about any of us think of him: He clearly underestimated LB and our delulu brains, overhyping almost nothing in like two seconds. 

I feel the same no matter what it will be, I feel like we’ve discussed so many possibilities and theories for the past couple of days no matter what it will be it will feel like a disappointment for not being big enough.

5 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

Hide contents

it's really beautiful it took time to grow on me

it has the same instrumental as the sample

she even kept the same theme as the title of the sample which is 'i wanted to leave"  

she basically talk about a time in her life when she had to leave because everyone was shining brighter then her then she knew it was time to leave

thank u :) this is the track i claim more and seems so interesting 

10 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

I feel the same no matter what it will be, I feel like we’ve discussed so many possibilities and theories for the past couple of days no matter what it will be it will feel like a disappointment for not being big enough.

It’s kinda crazy that I’m a bit more hyped for that damn surprise than for the single release.. And let’s all remember that I heard nada of the Grants and can’t wait for this album to murder my poor soul  :angie: So a new song should really get me like this :hype:rather than :assad:, wondering what the surprise is. 

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not Best Buy getting it together and fixing their shipping date to the 24th 💀

Genuinely can’t believe at least 1 retailer hasn’t screwed this up :hide:

https://www.filmnadvd.cz/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cd#lightbox[1]/0/

I’m calling them tomorrow morning to see if they’re actually shipping it since the date there is still 10 march

I'm too old and tired to follow this thread. lol :hide:

But I see people are excited about what they've heard so far. I'm looking forward to listening to the full album on the 24th - I only listened to "Did You Know..." and A&W. :)

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not Best Buy getting it together and fixing their shipping date to the 24th 💀

Genuinely can’t believe at least 1 retailer hasn’t screwed this up :hide:

For an album that apparently started circulating this summer, it’s a miracle that the whole album hasn’t leaked yet :oprah2: And all the retailers got their shit together,

getting the memo it was postponed?!? :oprah2:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For an album that apparently started circulating this summer, it’s a miracle that the whole album hasn’t leaked yet :oprah2: And all the retailers got their shit together,

getting the memo it was postponed?!? :oprah2:

Wdym this summer lol?

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Literally wondering how this lady got this and why god gave me the shit end of the stick #natalieportman

9-E5-F42-F0-ADF7-4895-82-FC-055-E96482-D

She's live now @spinmeroundrecords. Hope she will show us she has it.

Edited by Unidentified Major Tom
Ended now