Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m so excited, tomorrow is going to be a (hopefully) huge day for the Lana stans

Yes, especially as I have not heard the whole song, only about the first minute or two

12 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

https://www.filmnadvd.cz/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cd#lightbox[1]/0/

I’m calling them tomorrow morning to see if they’re actually shipping it since the date there is still 10 march

I feel like calling these stores makes it super suspicious. Don't do it. I just placed an order it says shipping to Germany with arrival on the 16th. Let's see if they actually ship it tomorrow (it's 9PM here now)

1 minute ago, How2Disappear said:

Yes, especially as I have not heard the whole song, only about the first minute or two

I haven’t heard any leaks and normally have no issue listening to singles and I listen to the two we have daily, but since we’re so close to the release I might hold off on listening to this one. I think since it’s so close to release they may just be releasing it for the sake of having a new single out pre release for promo and I recall wishing I had never listened to FIILY/The Greatest cause the surpise within the whole album would’ve been cool so I’m just anticipating the 24th soooooooo bad 😭

I just realized

14th January - we finally got the tracklist

14th February - A&W release

14th March - The Grants and the surprise

there's something about 14th day in the month this era :pout:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, Kidzonfire said:

I feel like calling these stores makes it super suspicious. Don't do it. I just placed an order it says shipping to Germany with arrival on the 16th. Let's see if they actually ship it tomorrow (it's 9PM here now)

Girl they better ship it to you on the 16th and you better hook a sis up w the cd rip :brows:

90 members browsing this thread while there's basically nothing happening :hillary: oh we're down bad... :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Girl they better ship it to you on the 16th and you better hook a sis up w the cd rip :brows:

Let's see if I actually get a shipping confirmation tomorrow I'm losing it. Especially because I'd have to get my big ass stereo system out of the storage room in my apartment as I don't have a CD drive anywhere else 

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Since it’s dry in here, How would you rank these things in terms of excitement for tomorrow :awk:

1- The Grants 

2- The music video ( I hope so )

3- The surprise announcement 

4- the radio interview 

1) surprise announcement

2) music video

3) interview 

4) The Grants

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Since it’s dry in here, How would you rank these things in terms of excitement for tomorrow :awk:

1- The Grants 

4- the radio interview 

Well i've already listened to The Grants, so definitely the surprise.

I'm sure the interview will be nice too, but the Rolling Stones UK one was so good, that i'm content for now :prettyhurts:

If we don’t get anything can @fl0r1dakil0s give us more unreleased songs :wub: it’s my birthday, you know. I would really love Dark City and Cali Is Hot

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

7 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

1- The Grants 

4- the radio interview 

1- « surprise » announcement

2- The Grants 

3- the interview where the announcement could be discussed?

I left out the MV because we have no idea if it’s really coming (and if it’s any good):true:

but watch this completely change tomorrow to:

1- The Grants

2- Great MV

3- interview with little interesting info (Rolling Stone will be tough to beat)

4- surprise that is super disappointing :pft: