Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

Wondering which song on DYKTTATUOB will take the place of "Violets for Roses" or "Beautiful" for " Best Lana Song"

My guess is Candy Necklace

:bebe:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

Wondering which song on DYKTTATUOB will take the place of "Violets for Roses" or "Beautiful" for " Best Lana Song"

Watch your back! :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

But I do think the best will be

1. Taco Truck x VB

2. Fishtail

3. Paris, Texas

these will also be the best in her whole discography :true:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

1 minute ago, birds of paradise said:

what are y’all’s prediction for your least liked ocean Blvd song (excluding interludes) tho? :erm: I’m saying Margaret cause I think Jack will ruin it

tbhhh the grants

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

when y’all are versing each other :nails:

BYEEEEEEEEE

the least liked i have feeling that will be interludes. probaly the first listen will be the last one. i haven't any feelings to Paris Texas so far so maybe this one but i have no expectations. i'll see at 24th.

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

what are y’all’s prediction for your least liked ocean Blvd song (excluding interludes) tho? :erm: I’m saying Margaret cause I think Jack will ruin it

Definitely Margaret for me. I just don't care about Jack or his marriage. I feel like it could be the preacher interlude tho too. I haven't heard the snippet but the idea of it sounds terrible lol.

12 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

Tbh I don’t know if there will be one. I hope the songs are either amazing or so bad they are amazing 

Spoiler

Even if people think Fingertips is boring it still has amazing lyrics.