Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i really want to know the recording dates for the tracks... i feel like that will really help us piece together the narrative of the album and the mood she might possibly be in for the next one :excited:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

Especially with two interludes separated only by a late addition

Did we ever get confirmation that Candy Necklace was added late? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, taco truck said:

i really want to know the recording dates for the tracks... i feel like that will really help us piece together the narrative of the album and the mood she might possibly be in for the next one :excited:

I remember reading her album thank you note and I think we decided on Ocean Blvd, Fingertips, The Grants, and Let the Light In were the first recorded songs!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I remember reading her album thank you note and I think we decided on Ocean Blvd, Fingertips, The Grants, and Let the Light In were the first recorded songs!

Spoiler

that makes sense those songs, besides let the light in possibly, are the most blue banisters-esque

Reveal hidden contents

that makes sense those songs, besides let the light in possibly, are the most blue banisters-esque

and we know Margaret is the last one recorded, if I had to make a guess, I would say that Taco Truck x VB, Peppers, and Sweet would probably indicate where she's going next 

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not Target already having the DYK CD on sale before it even comes out 💀💀💀💀

What when how and why.. And secondly why didn’t you buy it :wtf:

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

and we know Margaret is the last one recorded, if I had to make a guess, I would say that Taco Truck x VB, Peppers, and Sweet would probably indicate where she's going next 

Spoiler

i agree, i really think Jack (bf jack) is influencing her musically!!! if you haven't listened to his band to Salem, Peppers has a lot of elements of their songs. 

Hide contents

i agree, i really think Jack (bf jack) is influencing her musically!!! if you haven't listen his band to Salem, Peppers has a lot of elements of their songs. 

Spoiler

Ooh, if that's true, I can see some dashes of Kintsugi in there as well since I know she namedrops him in that song :et:

the production of BTD, Paradise, UV, HM and LFL are truly somethinge else. I know Did You Know... won't be like any of Lana's records. But god I am longing for more "actual" production again. :trisha: I have still only listened to the title track and based on that I've got little bit of hope that the strippedy stripped down production days are over now....:pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

It says it’s $11.99 vs. $13.99 but date is still 3/24 so it’s not like we’d get it early 😭

Oh you meant sale as in reduced price.. I thought you meant it was on sale as in they were selling it rn :crai:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, 13beachess said:

the production of BTD, Paradise, UV, HM and LFL are truly somethinge else. I know Did You Know... won't be like any of Lana's records. But god I am longing for more "actual" production again. :trisha: I have still only listened to the title track and based on that I've got little bit of hope that the strippedy stripped down production days are over now....:pray2:

Spoiler

it's a mix, there's songs with very sparse production and songs with crazy production

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not Target already having the DYK CD on sale before it even comes out 💀💀💀💀

the way i thought you meant it was on shelves. not discounted. :air2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Did we ever get confirmation that Candy Necklace was added late? 

I think it’s a safe bet that it was since no insiders seem to have it & BOZ said it’s got an interesting backstory. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I hope the announcement is that her Republican is returning because I missed it the first time 

:scoff: