Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I have a good/bad feeling that we are going to get leaks. BOZ was saying how he can't give info because people are getting angry but now all of a sudden is giving us all this info? Seems like he knows the leak is coming so he is giving out info before that happens and there is nothing left to give. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

boz said A&W will appear as A&W on streaming, not AW

we won

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I haven't given my official thoughts yet so let me just post them here rq :hottie: 

firstly, i can't get over the titty pic :bye::oprah2: anyways.. my claims are A&W, Taco Truck x VB and Paris, Texas :nails: the rest of them, I'm just excited :oprah: whatever we get will be gorgeous - even if it's underwhelming 

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

I have a good/bad feeling that we are going to get leaks. BOZ was saying how he can't give info because people are getting angry but now all of a sudden is giving us all this info? Seems like he knows the leak is coming so he is giving out info before that happens and there is nothing left to give. 

To be fair, the new info he’s giving is more about the sound and nothing too technical that would help us find the tracks

I know records can be tweaked to extend the 22 minute max on one side of a vinyl, but there was absolutely no way Side B was going to be over 25 minutes :eartha: Side C truthers won.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just need to know more about Fishtail and Peppers :hooker:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

3 minutes ago, Big Star said:

I'm gonna love Sweet i just know it + i love the root beer so A&W is just for me :wub:

add Vanilla ice cream, make it a root beer float, and im into it even more :wub:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I know records can be tweaked to extend the 22 minute max on one side of a vinyl, but there was absolutely no way Side B was going to be over 25 minutes :eartha: Side C truthers won.

either its a mistake on the mock up or they edited the length of a few songs to have it fit

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

add Vanilla ice cream, make it a root beer float, and im into it even more :wub:

either its a mistake on the mock up or they edited the length of a few songs to have it fit

yeah, BoZ said there were tons of mistakes on the mockup; I'm assuming he meant this was one of them

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Insiders have always had albums early and the 99% of them only leak because of the physicals. If DYKTTATUOB leaks it will be because of the delay, it's not randomly leaking in February cause people have it :eek:

Ya I think the worst that could happen is fingertips leaks like Dealer did since it seems like more people have that given the snippets of it

but tbh i think it will leak around March 10, a physical copy will somehow make its way into some store before then given the original release date :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Insiders have always had albums early and the 99% of them only leak because of the physicals. If DYKTTATUOB leaks it will be because of the delay, it's not randomly leaking in February cause people have it :eek:

yeah, like most of her albums it'll probably leak like a week before release (I'm guessing maybe a week before the original March 10 release date since shops are always fucking up orders)

sgopYhV.gif

So maybe Kintsugi is the magic moment song Jack talked about bc he mentioned in the Interview that she sang along to her voice memo & he did a piano accompaniment 

If so Kintsugi gonna be White Dress level, we won:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Putting the pieces of everything we know together, go in to this album expecting piano tracks, but better piano tracks than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters combined. More lush, grand, and experimental production added to them. He already crushed the dreams of the electric guitar truthers in this forum

I'm a huge fan of Love Song and Beautiful, so I think I'll love Sweet and Kintsugi while most of y'all drag them :bebe: at least I keep winning...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I am excited for a string-carried love song, Sweet. Maybe it'll be like video games.

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm a huge fan of Love Song and Beautiful, so I think I'll love Sweet and Kintsugi while most of y'all drag them :bebe: at least I keep winning...

I love those tracks as well. Kintsugi will be a masterpiece, I just think all of the other tracks will be better than Sweet :bebe:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

what did I miss for y’all to start putting B*autiful and Cuntsugi on the same sentence

and also for giving me Margaret