Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i saw this on my tl :oopna2:

Amazon is selling the indie exclusive? :toofunny: what does exclusive even mean anymore?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i saw this on my tl :oopna2:

I ordered an indie vinyl from Amazon and mine says "Arriving today by 10pm" too.

It's definitely not coming though. It hasn't actually shipped. They've never updated the info on the item page like all the other vinyl and cds and the "arriving today" is just the automatic status update. It's always said "arriving Mar 14", then "arriving tomorrow", and now "arriving today". Tomorrow I can guarantee it will say something like, "running late, now expected tomorrow", then it will keep saying that for a few days, and then it will offer a refund when days go buy of "delays".

I wouldn't be surprised if they never get shipments of the indie vinyl at all, and all the preorders for it eventually get cancelled. It's weird it ended up on Amazon in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

BOZ deactivated his twitter :pout: and the surprise coming soon.

of course this just had to happen 

CautiousHeavenlyJaguarundi.mp4

anyways cant wait for lana’s performance

6 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

The straight guys around me in the gym right now have no idea I’m blasting fingertips in my headphones

why are you playing fingertips at the gym  :thumb3:

that song would inspire me to go home and get in my bed not to do a few more reps 😭

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

that song would inspire me to go home and get in my bed not to do a few more reps 😭

I honestly don’t have an answer for that, it just feels right 😭 

38 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

The straight guys around me in the gym right now have no idea I’m blasting fingertips in my headphones

That’s too relatable. That one and The Grants at the gym have been faaaaab

29 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i actually listen to sad music too when i workout, cause it makes me feel a lot emotionally and i channel that energy into the workout, idk if it makes sense but it works for me lmao :lmaoney:

The old people at breakfast around me in the German bakery right now have no idea I’m blasting A&W in my headphones :grinds:

56 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

The old people at breakfast around me in the German bakery right now have no idea I’m blasting A&W in my headphones :grinds:

the ghosts in my empty apartment have no idea I’m blasting fingertips in my headphones :smile2:

Spoiler

jk they do I’m sobbing uncontrollably :crying4:

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:flutter: can't wait for the surprise.

Is there anyone else who hasn't listened to the leaks and won't be listening to The Grants And save it all up for release day :crying5:

I haven’t listened to the leaks but there is nooo wayyy I wouldn’t be able listen to the grants I have no will power

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:flutter: can't wait for the surprise.

Is there anyone else who hasn't listened to the leaks and won't be listening to The Grants And save it all up for release day :crying5:

not listening to leaks sounds barbaric to me

Spoiler

kidding :P