Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I loved the little snippet we got of Kintsugi, personally. I think she's going to be the hidden gem of the album~ :wub:

margyrat and lanaboards, texas are the hidden gems 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

taco truck was initially titled Bonita btw and that's ur 111 exclusive for the month :kiss2:

would've been her La Isla Bonita serve :defeated:

33 minutes ago, SeraphBronte said:
  Hide contents

Why no one talking about it??? 

Spoiler

Because the audio is so muffled, how do you even make out anything? Literally listened to five seconds of it then decided I was done

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

23 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

The Little Mermaid soundtrack is being released on 19th March

Remember Ed said Lana has more soundtracks coming? I’m sure he was talking about more than Watercolor Eyes since he said ‘soundtracks’ 

I really hope that’s the surprise BOZ was talking about 

This sounds possible. We know she had signed up for Alice before, and with Maleficent in the past, she clearly has a working relationship with Disney. I wouldn't be surprised if she was hired to produce a song or cover one of the iconic songs from before.

That said, the Little Mermaid o.s.t. is one of Disney's finest, so the bar is very high, especially with Alan Menken still around and contributing to the movie.

We'll know soon enoguh.