Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Guys if you want to listen to the Radio thing live you can download Radio Garden from App Store and search BBC Radio 1 and you can hear it live❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s on at 6pm? So 5 hours and 15 mins :icant:

I'm still hoping she'll change her mind and release Grandfather or Taco Truck instead. 

Spoiler

For me, The Grants is like another Let Me Love You Like a Woman: a by the book song that people will forget in 2 days.

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I just realised I planned my whole Thursday expecting the album to drop at midnight but then i realised it'll probably be like 5am for the uk if it's a worldwide release? Idek it's so confusing all i know is i need the album at midnight so im hoping it leaks or if anyone knows how i can change my spotify location??

I took the Friday off bc I knew I wasn’t going to stay awake for the release and I didn’t want to listen to it on the way to work or once I got home from work but then I got covid and used up my holiday hours and had to give the day back:crai:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, ldr9superiority said:

Guys if you want to listen to the Radio thing live you can download Radio Garden from App Store and search BBC Radio 1 and you can hear it live❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

wait so you can't just go to their website and listen for free? :bebe:

1 hour ago, marryingkind said:

14. Fishtail/Rabo de Peixe
15. Peppers (ft. Tommy Genesis)/ Pimentas

PIMENTAS :eartha: pls now I wanna see Lana songs in pt br

It's really hard translating her songs though, some things really don't work at all :toofunny:

Worldwide releases = singles

Local releases = albums except for Chemtrails for whatever reason

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

She uses a bunch of samples and her music lately is so monotone, she needs to go back to world building, its getting old

:headache:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

She uses a bunch of samples and her music lately is so monotone, she needs to go back to world building, its getting old

The piano ballads are getting old, third album in, everyone agrees on that more or less. Peppers to save us all.

:eartha2::eartha2::eartha2: Keep your mouth shut, Fingertips. Keep your mouth shut. 

Can't wait to eat this album up :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I took the Friday off bc I knew I wasn’t going to stay awake for the release and I didn’t want to listen to it on the way to work or once I got home from work but then I got covid and used up my holiday hours and had to give the day back:crai:

It's annoying cus i wanted to get turnt up while i stream at midnight.. but i can't be that wayon friday morning.. so either i listen to it sober or i have to wait all the way until friday evening... unless it leaks of course :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e