Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

My last post before I force myself to get back to work...

of the songs I've heard, here's my colour associations:

the grants - earthy browns, autumn leaves and deep ocean-blues that turn into a lighter sky-blue as the song progresses

ocean blvd - ivory white and dirty, stained porcelain over dark blues, with a few tiny bits of neon blue when the piano dances over verse 2

sweet - earthy browns, autumn leaves and deep forest greens, occasional yellow like her shirt in the Arcadia video

a&w - faded sepia tones, almost black and white, and when the beat switches it goes dirty gun-metal, oil, smoke, petrol and electric blues

fingertips - all very light baby-pink, baby-yellow, baby-blue and lots of smoky grey over everything.

ok now do yours, bye

(haven’t listened to the leaks)

ocean blvd - a light smokey grey fading into a pale white, but with deep blues as the song picks up, and a deep burgundy when the guitar comes in.

a&w - multicolored city lights in the dark of the evening taken in from a cheap hotel window. the jimmy part gives black and white strobe lights.

giphy.gif

1. Гранты

2. Знал ли ты, что есть туннель под бульваром Океан?

3. Милая 

4. А&У

5. Интерлюдия Джуда Смиф 

6. Конфетное ожерелье

7. Интерлюдия Джон Батист

8. Кинтсуги 

9. Кончики пальцев

10. Париж, Техас 

11. Дедушка, пожалуйста встань на плечи папы, занимающегося глубоководной рыбалкой

12. Дай свету войти

13. Маргарет

14. Рыбный хвост

15. Перцы

16. Грузовик Тако

:agree2:

8 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

My last post before I force myself to get back to work...

of the songs I've heard, here's my colour associations:

the grants - earthy browns, autumn leaves and deep ocean-blues that turn into a lighter sky-blue as the song progresses

ocean blvd - ivory white and dirty, stained porcelain over dark blues, with a few tiny bits of neon blue when the piano dances over verse 2

sweet - earthy browns, autumn leaves and deep forest greens, occasional yellow like her shirt in the Arcadia video

a&w - faded sepia tones, almost black and white, and when the beat switches it goes dirty gun-metal, oil, smoke, petrol and electric blues

fingertips - all very light baby-pink, baby-yellow, baby-blue and lots of smoky grey over everything.

ok now do yours, bye

They are all grey to me except DYK title track which is light blue but I think it's just because of the album covers 

10 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

@111 Does it feel refreshing that Lana is closing the record with three more fun & upbeat songs? 

no it feels absolutely horrible and disgusting we all wanted 3 piano ballads with Nikki instead