Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Not The Cunts being the next single. 😂😂😂😂 

I'm sorry but this has me rolling :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The Grants isn't my favorite single choice in the world, but it isn't a horrible one and why are we acting like this is GagaDaily or Katy Perry Fan Club? :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, living legend said:

sorry, its probably been told countless times but when is the BBC interview 

6PM GMT, 2PM EST

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

When she announces the name of the next album :lange:

if she will announce anything then we are sure that it is going to be scrapped :slayty:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

We've known for a long time that Lana is not a single artist, rather she is more of an album artist. So in the end what she picks for a single won't matter that much, look at Dealer (to name the most recent) it never was a single yet pulled the most numbers on BB. The album as a whole is what matters, what she picks as a single is not much to stress on.

grandpa IS single material cause that long ass title is going to attract a bunch of locals. if there is not TG/SYTH double release this song is destined to underperform painfully and there is nothing we can do about it :crossed:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, stan fishtails said:

lust for life was the last album that she chose the right songs to be singles (with the exception of VB in NFR era)

bb singles were perfect sorry :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23