Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Quitting my job this week so I can strictly focus on the new albumΒ :justride2:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔒 𝔡 π”˜π”©π”±π”―π”žπ”³π”¦π”¬π”©π”’π”«π” π”’ 𝔡 β„Œπ”¬π”«π”’π”Άπ”ͺ𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ after walking in his front door, carrying in the mail that the postman delivered to his home earlier that morning. He carries in a long, yellow-white envelope addressed from a company named "TAP MANAGEMENT." When he opens the letter, he reads in all caps, "CEASE AND DESIST."Β He then deletes all of his social media and locks himself in his basement, feeding himself off of breadcrumbs and garlic powder.Β 

Β 

icarly-carly-shay.gif

Β 

Β 

Boz on Tap Management's basement is the new Sia on Beyonce's basement :true:Β 

Edited by Im a ghost now
I have no reading comprehension whatsoever, I blame the excitement for the interview, and Covid

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ after walking in his front door, carrying in the mail that the postman delivered to his home earlier that morning. He carries in a long, yellow-white envelope addressed from a company named "TAP MANAGEMENT." When he opens the letter, he reads in all caps, "CEASE AND DESIST."Β He then deletes all of his social media and locks himself in his basement, feeding himself off of breadcrumbs and garlic powder.Β 

Β 

icarly-carly-shay.gif

Β 

Β 

someone scared his ass or he got bad info. that's what he gets when he puts his face on a twitter account and leaking info

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

didnt @111Β say there have been cease and desists in the past? i doubt a c&d would case a social media blackout. something bigger happened im sure

Β 

i can tell you by experience, tap management absolutely sends cease and desist letters. i won't tell more than that though

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

didnt @111Β say there have been cease and desists in the past? i doubt a c&d would case a social media blackout. something bigger happened im sure

maybe something in his personal lifeΒ 

he should at least say β€˜no surprise coming anymore’ before he goes inactiveΒ 

5 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

No 1Β curr about singles but

Β  Hide contents

I was just hoping to hear something more upbeat and not another poem-turned-song.

Β 

These snoozefests can easily be saved for when the album is out. Why scare off potential listeners like that? Especially after A&W was so well received?

Β 

the album is coming out next week and you'll be able to listen to the upbeat songs as much as you want. if lana wanted usΒ listening to an upbeat song today, she'd release one. we just need some patience. and i don't think she's too concerned about gainingΒ new fansΒ by releasing a song that doesn't represent her album sonically, thus leaving themΒ disappointed with the album as a whole. i think she's at a "take me as i am or leave me" pointΒ in her career

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

Β 

i can tell you by experience, tap management absolutely sends cease and desist letters. i won't tell more than that though

And you are

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

Β 

yes and bozo got mad saying he never received a cease and desist and lana's team loves him or something and that i should go back to lanaboards where the stupid members believe my lies (literally talked shit about yall in a big essay)Β 

Β 

so i'm sure he is absolutely fine and thrivingΒ :clapback:

18 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I honestly don’t know if the surprise is today. It would make sense that we would assume it is, so BOZ deactivated his account to not face backlash. Obviously, there are other reasons why BOZ might have left, it’s just an idea.Β 

I’m telling myself she will post about it later this week so I can focus on The GrantsΒ :true:

Just now, Vulgar said:

And you are

Β 

Like I said, I won't say more than that. But I know from experience, they do send C&D.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, 111 said:

Β 

yes and bozo got mad saying he never received a cease and desist and lana's team loves him or something and that i should go back to lanaboards where the stupid members believe my lies (literally talked shit about yall in a big essay)Β 

Β 

so i'm sure he is absolutely fine and thrivingΒ :clapback:

:tanisha: