Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

How do some people still not understand that Lana doesn't care about "potential listeners" who use words like "snoozefest" or "flop" to describe masterpieces like Fingertips :scoff:

These two do not belong in the same sentence.

Anyway, her fan base is pretty divided since NFR and there are obviously a lot of people who really really aren’t fans of her current direction and just as much as Lana has the right to do as she pleases, we have every right to be upset/disappointed about it.

It doesn’t mean yall can’t enjoy it. It’s just REALLY annoying when the folksters constantly attack and bully lipsters for preferring her old stuff. If you can’t enjoy her stuff without hating on the people that don’t like it, then you’re being the problem.

I don't even care about Boz tbh, I could've lived without the YTH/Your Girll/Fine China tea :xgiggle: if he really vanished to never come back, I hope we'll start another era of insiders who actually tease stuff instead of just being evasive

11 minutes ago, 111 said:

eclipse don't clean up after other insiders mess sorry babe :um2:

my theory is lana had a surprise n canceled it bc bozo couldnt keep his mouth shut n now he disappeared to avoid backlash :air:

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Anyway, her fan base is pretty divided since NFR and there are obviously a lot of people who really really aren’t fans of her current direction and just as much as Lana has the right to do as she pleases, we have every right to be upset/disappointed about it.

It doesn’t mean yall can’t enjoy it. It’s just REALLY annoying when the folksters constantly attack and bully lipsters for preferring her old stuff. If you can’t enjoy her stuff without hating on the people that don’t like it, then you’re being the problem.

No one cares that you prefer her old stuff. People care when you constantly complain about the new stuff ❤️

Hour and a half left :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

I don't even care about Boz tbh, I could've lived without the YTH/Your Girll/Fine China tea :xgiggle: if he really vanished to never come back, I hope we'll start another era of insiders who actually tease stuff instead of just being evasive

What tea? What did he say about those songs?

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

what tea?

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

Just now, 111 said:

i'm a different kind of insider... if you want some basic bitch go to the twitter circles and find...

i'm hornyyyyyyy in barefeeeeet :krylie:

foot fetish? :delicious:

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Lol I'm not attacking or bullying you, but if you can't dislike a song where she's clearly poured her heart and soul into it without using childish insults to describe it, then you're being the problem.

Anyways stream The Grants in 2 hours :party:

why do you guys keep coming for each other's taste, let others think kintsugi or fingertips is a masterpiece or that it is bad, no one is "right" when it comes to liking or disliking a song and most importantly no one actually cares about it

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

i'm a different kind of insider... if you want some basic bitch go to the twitter circles and find...

i'm hornyyyyyyy in barefeeeeet :krylie:

drop a random, unheard lyric that's actually from the album, but give no context and no hints as to what song it is from
it can be a short one, i just love guessing

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden