Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Is anyone doing anything special for The Grants release ? 

going outside after everything is over because my brain cells are all fried up from LB

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Is anyone doing anything special for The Grants release ? 

I'm going to play some Mario Kart and listen to Honeymoon :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

yes and bozo got mad saying he never received a cease and desist and lana's team loves him or something and that i should go back to lanaboards where the stupid members believe my lies (literally talked shit about yall in a big essay) 

so i'm sure he is absolutely fine and thriving :clapback:

Stop talking shit about someone who isn’t around to defend themselves. As far as we know, you were the one who ended up having Lana scrap what could have been her best album and gave us unfinished/rough/on demand versions of demos while pretending to be someone in her team. :facepalm:

I don’t know, neither do I care about what he has allegedly done. What I DO know is that he truly gave us valuable info on a lot of things. Something you and multiple others have failed to do so. I am very bummed out about him deactivating/leaving.

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

guys what do we do if the surprise got scrapped and that’s why BOZ deleted everything he said because he doesn’t want to deal with the backlash:bebe:

we just keep on living. not much else to do :whatever2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

14 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

POV: it's 1PM EST. BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record has just started. You tune in and the first thing you hear is a delicate piano, followed by 

Spoiler

That's why they call me Lanita....

I don't personally care if we don't find out the surprise. I'll be happy to be able to stream The Grants, Ocean Blvd, and A&W :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, ivory almond said:

drop a random lyric that's actually from the album, but give no context and no hints as to what song it is from
it can be a short one, i just love guessing

dont b acting like im the kinda girl who can sleep

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

hey guys so me and Boz are actually in a relationship and i wanna tell you all that he is fine

is he in your basement?

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Stop talking shit about someone who isn’t around to defend themselves. As far as we know, you were the one who ended up having Lana scrap what could have been her best album and gave us unfinished/rough/on demand versions of demos while pretending to be someone in her team. :facepalm:

I don’t know, neither do I care about what he has allegedly done. What I DO know is that he truly gave us valuable info on a lot of things. Something you and multiple others have failed to do so. I am very bummed out about him deactivating/leaving.

He is the reason Lana scrapped Rock Candy Sweet? Now what…………

4 minutes ago, venice twink said:

What tea? What did he say about those songs?

4 minutes ago, lanadelholly said:

what tea?

Apparently the leaked versions are "fake" and they were made in haste by the producer because someone emailed him pretending to be from Lana's team. So the versions we have are not the original versions

Just now, 111 said:

dont b acting like im the kinda girl who can sleep

:oprah4: OMG OUR INSOMNIA QUEEN!!!!

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden