Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Why should it bother you? Why do you take it to heart?

LET PEOPLE hate a song or album if they want to and express why in whatever terms they feel appropriate. You trying to shut people up is, to me, much worse than anyone saying 'A&W' is a piece of garbage, that BB is the worst album by a major artist in 50 years, or that 'Fingertips' is flat and dead on arrival, etc. 

'Consensus,' or enforced consensus, is not one of the rules here, last time I checked. 

People have their own thoughts, lives, experiences, opinions, and they're not the same as anyone else's. 

We're all here because we love and respect Lana, so I don't think it's too much to expect people here to speak respectfully about her and her art, whether or not they like it. There are many users who don't like what she's doing yet are still able to express that without resorting to childish rude takes. To each their own though...

Just now, baddisease said:

seriously though: is there a chance she could be rereleasing or rerecording AKA?

She won’t ever re record it. And I rly only see her re-releasing it if she goes broke. Prob not gonna happen in our lifetime tbh

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Lana confirms pregnancy in this interview and/or on candy necklace. :oprah3: that’s what I think

Candy Necklace was done around late summer, she'd be almost 7 months, and that's impossible. If that were the case she'd have to be showing and she's not.

So it's almost impossible that she confirms a pregnancy on CN. However, I'd love if she was pregnant, you can clearly see she really wants it :xcry:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Can we please keep it civil in here??

We have so many good things happening in basically an hour and this whole thread is off topic and/or fighting 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Why should it bother you? Why do you take it to heart?

LET PEOPLE hate a song or album if they want to and express why in whatever terms they feel appropriate. You trying to shut people up is, to me, much worse than anyone saying 'A&W' is a piece of garbage, that BB is the worst album by a major artist in 50 years, or that 'Fingertips' is flat and dead on arrival, etc. 

'Consensus,' or enforced consensus, is not one of the rules here, last time I checked. 

People have their own thoughts, lives, experiences, opinions, and they're not the same as anyone else's. 

The problem isn’t people just hating certain songs. That’s fine! The problem is when people make fun of others for calling certain songs masterpieces and making them feel stupid for liking it. Or like it was mentioned earlier, when people having childish insults about songs Lana shares really invulnerable lyrics in. It’s giving main character energy when you’re really just in the background unnoticed lol 

25 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I kinda always thought BOZ was just an industry planted insider, to drive hype and conversation about music. I do wonder what happened. He probably is fine though, C&D letters aren't that serious. I mean, they are, but I've never seen TAP go further than that. They try and scare with it but usually those only go to people who have leaked songs and stuff. He hasn't leaked shit.

I'm not a native english speaker so can somebody explain what does a C&D letter mean and why did he deactivate his account?

Just now, Yosemite said:

Candy Necklace was done around late summer, she'd be almost 7 months, and that's impossible. If that were the case she'd have to be showing and she's not.

So it's almost impossible that she confirms a pregnancy on CN. However, I'd love if she was pregnant, you can clearly see she really wants it :xcry:

What if she already had the baby and today we hear Clementine's first words? :silly: jk I don't think Lana would ever do that tbh

The only reason I would care for a re-release of AKA is to get an official vinyl release… but other than that I’d rather have an unreleased collection or something more “unexpected”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, NikoGo said:

good god can we please keep it civil in here??

We have so many good things happening in basically an hour and this whole thread is off topic and/or fighting 

Exactly! We need to change our mindset and be happy that we have 16 songs coming in 10 days! Judging off what we have, they all sound really good too. And Lana is clearly ecstatic to release this to the world, so let’s come together and support her.  

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

I'm not a native english speaker so can somebody explain what does a C&D letter mean and why did he deactivate his account?

A cease and desist is a letter from a management company, sometimes a lawyer, that says "Hey! We see you're leaking something. Please stop or we will take legal action (take you to court.)" It's not really all that bad, they usually don't do much more than that so I don't think he actually got one, considering he's never actually leaked songs but he's leaked info. I don't think info is nearly as serious or warranting of a C&D

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

What if she already had the baby and today we hear Clementine's first words? :silly: jk I don't think Lana would ever do that tbh

Or or or... hear me out. Candy Necklace has her baby mumbling in the intro confirmed! :oprah4:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Can we please keep it civil in here??

this goes for the entire site, btw :kiss2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

why don't we all agree that we all like different aspects of lana's music and that we don't have to all like the same things. some of us like her upbeat songs, some her slow songs. some like her long songs, others her short songs. some like her deep songs, some like her fun songs. some prefer her new music, some her old. and then some of us like all her music and some of us hate all her music. but its important we don't insult each other over different preferences or insult lana or the music. we can be civilized with our differing opinions. no "snoozefest" this, no "locals" that. at the end of the day, we're all lana fans and lana's gonna make whateverkind of music she wanta regardless of what any of us want from her.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif