Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

you can replay the whole thing on the BBC radio 1 site itself after

ahh okay good. i don't use their website :slayty:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

I hope she announces a documentary chronicling the last 15 years of her career; since her debut with AKA, going through stardom with BTD and facing the critics, releasing her magnum opus UV, getting critical acclaim with NFR, facing critics bc of the open letter and then appearing like a phoenix and releasing Ocean Blvd.

i'd actually be down for that:true:

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

So if i wanna say that The Grants is a snoozefest and i don’t care for it, can i?

Or will certain users come for my neck bcs they have a superiority complex?

cancel those grants if you want to girly we don't care :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, honeymo0n said:

watch her announce ldr10 :oprah4:

PLEASE WE NEED LDR 10 PRE-PRE RELEASE :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

So if i wanna say that The Grants is a snoozefest and i don’t care for it, can i?

Or will certain users come for my neck bcs they have a superiority complex?

love… calm down. i promise no one cares that much if you don’t like it. just say you don’t like it in a respectful way and move on. <3

giphy.gif

Just now, Luna de miel said:

is the site workin realllly slow for anyone else:tommy:

there are almost 300 members & 600 guests on LB at the moment :oprah2:

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Or will certain users come for my neck bcs they have a superiority complex for liking slower songs?

Nobody gives a fuck if you like it or not let’s be real.. as long as you’re not insulting Lana and saying shit like “lana needs to quit it with piano ballads” like it’s so reductive and repetitive. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

actually this is what i'm talking about as what not to do. we should be civil and respectful even about things we don't like. i know this is the internet so its asking a lot for people to be respectful but we should at least try. if someone is calling something a piece of ****, they know they're being rude. there are kinder ways of saying you don't like something. i find it especially disingenuous when people say blatantly rude things about lana or her songs or fans who like those songs then act surprised when thwy get pushback. but i know people will be rude to each other regardless of what i say so i'm just gonna leave it at that and just hope we can all learn to be nice and understanding of each other.

But some people are coarse and boorish and that's that. They have the right to express themselves too. I'm not advocating for rudeness, I'm saying it's not going to hurt anyone here if some member says ''A&W' is a turd or a piece of shit or whatever. You're only responsible for your own posts and behavior. Let Elle and the mods take care of the rest as they see fit. 

Just now, barttttender said:

Omg who dis screeching cat singing harry styles my ears are bleeding 

edit: oh it's lizzo. Gurrrl, stick to rapping

okay let’s not do this. 

giphy.gif

Just now, barttttender said:

Omg who dis screeching cat singing harry styles my ears are bleeding 

edit: oh it's lizzo. Gurrrl, stick to rapping

Ur sooooo annoying for real 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat