Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

to clarify i do like the song but it's very church-choir and not something i would necessarily listen to, but since lana sings it i'm like more open to liking it Lol

as non-religious i will say church music be hitting sometimes :gurl:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, American Bore said:

Guys the surprise was that the setlist will now include a medley of Ocean songs :wink: as well as 10 BTD ones

I think the surprise really is that she is working on another setlist, it would be unbelievable and it technically counts as "new music" :pls:

3 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

no tour announcement until after the album drops she wants us to die a little when we listen to her magnum opus and die a little more when we're able to hear it live

she wants to make sure we don’t cancel those 5 vinyl preorders to afford tour 

The Grants...what an incredibly moving song. I love what she said about making the introduction to the entire record the gospel singers' "beautifully flawed" first take, completely for its symbolism of naturalness. What a wonderful thing to honour in your life's work and art.

As for the song itself, there could not be a more fitting sentiment than "I'm gonna take mine of you with me" in regards to the memories we have of our loved ones and what we really should take away from life once we're gone. A beautiful reminder that will perfectly open this record. Stunning vocals, heavenly harmonies, and touching lyrics. <3

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I just know he's retreating into his Polish bunker with the sock lady

terrence-carlos-hiding-terrence.gif

lock it and throw away the key im tired of these attention seeking british word for cigarettes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

Now why did that interview lady rush Lana off the phone so fast like??? :oprah3:

BBC can't afford intercontinental calls anymore hence why the interview was so short :lanasrs2:

Just now, Dreamboy said:

So where's the surprise @BlackoutZone

Come on, you teased it... now tell us what it is. WE WANT RECEIPTS!

:headache:

the way they never said the surprise was happening during BBC :pout:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...