Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I really like this song, but the mention of watercolour eyes just now made me miss her actual songs and not these monologues, I love them, but I know I’m gonna have to be in the mood for this. 

lol Boz really knew what he was doing when he deactivated  huh :rip:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

The Surprise 2023 had the cultural impact of Tropico 2013 with zero delivery. It's honestly the most epic and comedic power-move pulled by the "insiders" of this era, above all other eras.

I love seeing this fanbase go batshit over nothing. God, I love this place.

It’s a beautiful life, remember that too for me~

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

How much time/days after A&W did the new merch drop? Cause I feel like whatever is coming is going to be around that same time :um2:

It will probably appear randomly on her web/IG :thumb2: like everything this era

8 days though they dropped the merch like not long after for a minute probably by mistake but I don’t think there will be new merch

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Im sorry the intro completely ruins the atmosphere of the song. Those hags will be skipped:true:

Why do we always have to call women we don’t like hags, it’s so gross to me

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

the way they never said the surprise was happening during BBC :pout:

literally lol i think it'll just be announced some time this week. if not.... riots will happen :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

But if BOZ knew the surprise wasn't coming with the interview, he could have just clarified that again instead of deactivating.

Someone on atrl joking that it was a set up by TAP to uncover the mole, so they fed them fake info to see if BOZ would catch the bait. And that's why he's MIA

Inb4 it's true :benmawson:

But apparently the radio host teased that she (Lana) might tell us something else soon, but i didnt stay till that part so idk

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Im sorry the intro completely ruins the atmosphere of the song. Those hags will be skipped:true:

AHHHH I’m sorry you don’t like it, I fucking love it, it’s like when an orchestra is tunning up.

it feels so special, they sound so good. I imagine this like it’s rehearsals and the choir is warming up, and the curtains open up and the piano and Lana come in.

hopefully you get a change of heart LOL

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys please, Boz NEVER said the surprise would be announced today, that's stuff you guys assumed, don't get mad at other people for your own delusions c'mon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oh wow... well... I thought we were going to get something big or whatever... but now it feels even drier than before. But, okay. Only 10 days left until this incredible album will out. We will survive!

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care