Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

guys.. what if the surprise got delayed in true Lana Del Rey or should I say delrayed (:slayty:) bcs Boz told us about it obviously in advance? what if ben truly got his ass this time and Boz really is in TAP Jail rn 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

the way they never said the surprise was happening during BBC :pout:

It really doesn't matter. He could at least have said that it wasn't going to be revealed today, but hell no he preferred to see us excited like a bunch of stupids.

I'm sick of this shit, sick of him and all those dumb f*cks who just tease us but in fact reveal nothing! He can throw up the album and any other thing he has, as he never say things in full!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys please, Boz NEVER said the surprise would be announced today, that's stuff you guys assumed, don't get mad at other people for your own delusions c'mon

I cant believe that it’s always a person with a Pearl profile pic that have to be the most sane in this thread

Just now, Dreamboy said:

It really doesn't matter. He could at least have said that it wasn't going to be revealed today, but hell no he preferred to see us excited like a bunch of stupids.

I'm sick of this shit, sick of him and all those dumb f*cks who just tease us but in fact reveal nothing! He can throw up the album and any other thing he has, as he never say things in full!

touch grass

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

interesting how she's waiting to drop the three part music video for The Grants / Ocean Blvd / and A&W until tonight, but ig she knows what shes doing.... :wtf2:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

i already posted this in The Grants lyrics thread but i love how these John Denver ‘Rocky Mountain High’ lyrics:

"He climbed cathedral mountains, he saw silver clouds below

He saw everything as far as you can see

And they say that he got crazy once and he tried to touch the sun

And he lost a friend but kept the memory"

go so beautifully w The Grants  :trisha: 

it's like what Harry Nilsson's 'Don't Forget Me' was to the title track:crying4:

one thing about Lana is she is gonna pay homage to her inspirations in a beautiful & thoughtful way:xcry:

Just now, buddysrendezvous101 said:

The Grants > DYKTTATUOB

lets not be that brave :awk: The Grants is beautiful but let’s be real…Tunnel is amazing,vocals,lyrics,background vocals and last part of the song are spec:dua:tacular 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Its called a joke but i shouldve known better to not say it on this boring site

Is anyone laughing 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

if yall think boz was fed fake shit from tap then what are we thinking kint was talking about or did tap get them too :benmawson:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

anyways.......

NOT EVEN TEN WHOLE DAYS LEFT :angie:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

this album is gonna top NFR and UV i fear:true:

listening pre-release singles are giving me NFR teas literally. replay value, you want listen and even you are thinking you're gonna overplay you can't stop listening and everything gets better with every listening:lolliney: