Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

some of y’all need to wake up and go outside. we just got a beautiful new track and all that some of you can think about is this “surprise” that we don’t even know anything about. let’s remember what we’re here for. the music she chooses to share with us should always be most important and at the forefront of the conversation.

giphy.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

does anyone else hear like white noise/static noise at 3:47 in The Grants? :sadcore4:

omg did she vape again smh

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Chuck dropping the needle and hearing "My sister's first born child, I'm gonna take that too" on the very first track 

EcmYWNZXoAYi_YV.jpg

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

A&W still my favorite single... i hadn't been hyped for a song like that in a long, long time:xcry:

Same here. I think critically, the title track is the best. I personally think A&W is the best single and I will stand by that :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, ivory almond said:

omg did she vape again smh

dont hear it for the grants but if i remember i think i heard a vape drag in OB song

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

this may be controversial but this album will be her best to date :true: its cinematic, vulnerable, otherworldly yet grounded, mature, sweet, and quintessential lana. shes topping her entire discography with this one