Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

some of y’all need to wake up and go outside. we just got a beautiful new track and all that some of you can think about is this “surprise” that we don’t even know anything about. let’s remember what we’re here for. the music she chooses to share with us should always be most important and at the forefront of the conversation.

This, people give Bozziepoo and the Blahblah Crew too much power over them. Just enjoy the music and let these hacks fizzle out already.

Just now, mlittle11 said:

this may be controversial but this album will be her best to date :true: its cinematic, vulnerable, otherworldly yet grounded, mature, sweet, and quintessential lana. shes topping her entire discography with this one

which is why i will be not listening to anymore leaks and be waiting the 10 days i need to hear this in full now :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

this may be controversial but this album will be her best to date :true: its cinematic, vulnerable, otherworldly yet grounded, mature, sweet, and quintessential lana. shes topping her entire discography with this one

Totally agreed. Don't let them silence you! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

the grants not really clicking for me rn… i think i’m gonna hold off replaying it until the album release :twirls:

It's very mellow, like a slower version of TLY with less contrast. 

another debate what she said:lmao:

but everytime during Tunnel i hear 3 different things:

1.my body married my soul

2.my body mind and soul

3.my body marred my soul

:omfg2:

7 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

some of y’all need to wake up and go outside. we just got a beautiful new track and all that some of you can think about is this “surprise” that we don’t even know anything about. let’s remember what we’re here for. the music she chooses to share with us should always be most important and at the forefront of the conversation.

💀

I feel attacked!!! no but I'm obviously joking about Boz and maybe he didn't deactive his account bcs regarding the surprise thingy at all. Maybe it's coincidental. But is funny, still. The timing! Especially since we ARE a bunch of delulus here. Ofc there will be mini meltdowns when we got our high, high hopes as always and we're left with nothing really.

True Lanaboards culture :hillary: And this goes without saying; wheather Boz "got us into" this "meltdown" or not he shouldn't be bullied.

and yes, OFC the music is what's it all about foremost!!!!:oprah3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

2.my body mind and soul

3.my body marred my soul

My body, mind, my soul AKA her body mind and soul are the handmade beauty sealed up

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

7 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

On lanadelrey.com not on her store yet 

Omg you’re right! There’s a gold whistle and something else! 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

The Grants is cute. Not her best opener, better than Text Book.

agreed, its only above textbook for me, and it's not even bad it's just her other openers are sooo iconic

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

we all know how tirelessly lana has worked to bring this album to fruition, and the release of the grants was a beautiful way to kickstart the countdown for the new album!

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

2.my body mind and soul

3.my body marred my soul

"it's beautiful, how this deep/lsd" vibes

Capture.jpg

IDK about u guys, but everytime it comes to the last verses I cry... like literally. 

It's so beautiful and touching, the way she says ''It's a beauiful liiiifeeeee, remember that too for me'' it's so haunting. For sure this is one of her best tracks to date, and this album has everything to top NFR and become her most acclaimed record.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791