Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Probably getting hanged for this or something since Y'ALL praised it to heaven and back since always but

Spoiler

when I listened to the snippet with the "rockerfella my umbrella..." on instagram that one time I didn't like it at all... I'm sorry! I found it boring as hell and it reminded me of Beautiful...:deadbanana:  I hope the full song (Candy Necklace is it?) is better than I remembered the snippet to be and that is does not really resemble Beautiful:eartha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, 13beachess said:

Probably getting hanged for this or something since Y'ALL praised it to heaven and back since always but

Reveal hidden contents

when I listened to the snippet with the "rockerfella my umbrella..." on instagram that one time I didn't like it at all... I'm sorry! I found it boring as hell and it reminded me of Beautiful...:deadbanana:  I hope the full song (Candy Necklace is it?) is better than I remembered the snippet to be and that is does not really resemble Beautiful:eartha:

No bc the first time I saw this it was a TikTok Stan dancing to it and I've been disgusted by the idea of it since.

The Grants is the perfect opener for this album. I think it's an entrance into the world of Ocean Boulevard and I'm honestly not sure that the album could start any other way. I really feel like I hit the nail on the head when I said it would be Lana's Tapestry

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

So who's downloading the Kintsugi and Taco Truck wav files ? :xgiggle:

the taco truck says that it will be leaked in march 19. i'm guessing the kintsugi one is similar

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah this is a bad take. Horrible one actually 

Lana is growing, she is changing, I’m so here for that, her new music doesn’t and can’t be compared to her old one, she is a brilliant artist 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Can you guys send me the grants lyrics? plss

One, two, ready
I’m gonna take mine of you with me
Ah, mine! Say it again!
Mine of you with me
Thank you, one more time
One, two, ready
Like Rocky Mountain High
The way John Denver sings

So, you say there’s a chance for us
Should I do a dance for once?
You're a family man, but
But
Do you think about heaven?
Ah, ha
Do you think about me?
My pastor told me
When you leave all you take
Ah, ha
Is your memories
And I’m gonna take mine of you with me

So many mountains too high to climb
So many rivers so low, but I’m
Doing the hard stuff
I’m doing my time
I’m doing it for us
For our family line

Do you think about heaven?
Ah, ha
Do you think about me?
My pastor told me
When you leave all you take
Ah, ha
Is your memories
And I wanna take mine of you with me
Yeah, I’m gonna take mine of you with me
Like Rocky Mountain High
The way John Denver sings

My sister's first-born child
I’m gonna take that too with me
My grandmother’s last smile
I’m gonna take that too with me
It’s a beautiful life

Remember that too for me
Ah, ha ha, ha ha
Ah, ha ha, ha ha
Ahh, ahh

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

Hide contents

Lbr everybody will like that song by default just like it happened with Yosemite but 5 sec snippet is too short to say that it sounds like Beautiful.