Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I think the Grants is one of my favorite album openers ever, I love the intro, I love everything about it. It’s something straight out of a movie, ugh it makes me cry every time. Listening to Sweet Carolina and then The Grants is really something :kum: the love in those songs is so pure 

1 minute ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I read on another forum that the surprise isn't real and Boz was fed false info so that Tap could weed out a mole and I find that very plausible lol

Ngl I hope so

I read on another forum that the surprise isn't real and Boz was fed false info so that Tap could weed out a mole and I find that very plausible lol

That would actually make sense 

And then suddenly BoZ went silent :oopna: probably interscope told him to shush it once and for all

is this the end of an era? is this the end of the insiders? YESSSS ITS FINALLY THE ENDING, IF WE HOLD ON TO HOPE WE'LL LOSE OUR DELUSIONS

WHEN THE SURPRISE WAS NOTHING

WE JUST KEPT GUESSING

WHEN THE SURPRISE WAS NOTHING

WE JUST KEPT GUESSING

and we'll do it again :umadney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

That man definitely has the album and will leak it, the one I mentioned a few minutes ago💀

He said he will leak taco truck on march 19th

If he has the album he should already leak it, and not wait til the 19th. Like ????

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

2 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

i don’t tbh. they’ve known about this guy for 2 years now (i would know since ed dmed me about him). if they wanted to do something, they would’ve done it by now. i just think that boz didn’t want to be on twitter when he would get all this hate because he knows that we all assumed that the surprise would be coming today. and he’s still scrobbling music so i think he’s just fine

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t tbh. they’ve known about this guy for 2 years now (i would know since ed dmed me about him). if they wanted to do something, they would’ve done it by now. i just think that boz didn’t want to be on twitter when he would get all this hate because he knows that we all assumed that the surprise would be coming today. and he’s still scrobbling music so i think he’s just fine

They know about Boz. If above is true, they know now his source(s) as well--more important. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

I think it's more about BOZ's source that got fed with fake info