Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

"It's a beautiful life, remember that too for me," followed by "When's it gonna be my turn? Don't forget me" in the next track really illustrates this concept of longing for your own contribution to a familial line and legacy. That really moves me, as I'm sure it does so many others – I'm really glad she's exploring the family theme in more detail because it truly is an enriching and rewarding aspect of your life to labour upon. 

After all the childhood trauma she went through she really wants to be the one disrupting the karmic lineage that brought her suffering and create a different reality for generations to come - both her family but also to the listeners. It’s so inspiring :brandy:

IMG-7960.jpg

6 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I read on another forum that the surprise isn't real and Boz was fed false info so that Tap could weed out a mole and I find that very plausible lol

There’s no way this is what happened, cmon guys..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I read on another forum that the surprise isn't real and Boz was fed false info so that Tap could weed out a mole and I find that very plausible lol

Good…may his Dula Lumpa ass rest in pieces 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

boz is annoying but i'm not praying on his downfall sometimes u guys are a little crazy:bebe:

I don’t get how they beg for information and then turn on this man in a second :facepalm: literal psychopaths 

23 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Since it’s dry in here, How would you rank these things in terms of excitement for tomorrow :awk:

1- The Grants 

2- The music video ( I hope so )

3- The surprise announcement 

4- the radio interview 

well this didn’t age well :blush:

why are y’all so damn… :toofunny:

bbc radio girlie literally said lana has a surprise and she’ll tell us about it "in due time"… no one said the surprise would be revealed today and the week is far from over… why the dramatics ? 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

bbc radio girlie literally said lana has a surprise and she’ll tell us about it "in due time"… no one said the surprise would be revealed today and the week is far from over… why the dramatics ? 

nothing out of the ordinary for LB

i'm NOT gonna take that with me :prettyhurts:

someone has posted a fishtail leak on that site and is impersonating  @Elle. the words “lanaboards elle exclusive” were used — enough said.

Just now, MrFameKills said:

I think it's more about BOZ's source that got fed with fake info 

well this whole boz’s source got fed with fake info wasnt confirmed by someone reputable.

1 minute ago, lanita said:

someone has posted a fishtail leak on that site and is impersonating  @Elle. the words “lanaboards elle exclusive” were used — enough said.

we all know it’s not her so an announcement is kinda unnecessary 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

well calm down now she didn't say she has a surprise she just said "what else? she'll tell us when time is due" or smth like that, could mean nothing tbh

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

well this whole boz’s source got fed with fake info wasnt confirmed by someone reputable.

i mean i dont beleive it, i'm just saying the 'rumor' (or w/e) isn't about BOZ himself