Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

how many ocean boulevard songs do you think will end up in your top 10??

I guess 2 for me

The whole D side + Candy Necklace will probably be some of my favorite stuff she has done so i guess 4 🤭

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

oooo that paris texas snippet is a slay but why are they waiting until the 19th to leak? just leak it now dumbass no one is gonna give you attention :toofloppy:

Spoiler

I texted them and asked if they had the album in full and said no, but they shared a pic somewhere where they showd they had all the tracks yet to be released:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

The Grants is so fucking sentimental. I wish there was more too it lyrically but it makes me so emotional every time i listen cause i think about her d wording and makes me think about my own life and people in it and what memories i wish to take with me when i leave 

also, after hearing her talk about the opening of the song, i no longer mind it 😌

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I texted them and asked if they had the album in full and said no, but they shared a pic somewhere where they showd they had all the tracks yet to be released:pout:

Spoiler

weird, well i would just not pay attention to it and if they leak it they leak it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Wow just saw comments under some post about The Grants and... :bebe: 

I understand some people might not like this song but dragging Lana and calling her boring, uninspired etc? Give it a chance maybe idk

I really adore this track and the whole point of remembering your beloved ones.

Now it reminds me of my lovely cat that died earlier this year :toofunny:

I think that side A is really representative. Perfect balance between her personal, deep lyrics and some more upbeat tracks like A&W. Really can't wait for the album ❤️

kinda shook tbh I really thought everyone was eating it up but I guess not :bebe: I love it!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

kinda shook tbh I really thought everyone was eating it up but I guess not :bebe: I love it!

No same I was not expecting this reaction :crai: I’m a Grants truther y’all 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

im obsessed with sweet
im obsessed with sweet

im obsessed with sweet

im obsessed with sweet

im obsessed with sweet

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, melodrama said:

Wait y'all i'm probably late but I just realized BOZ deleted his Twitter account too.... :rip: What's happening??? :biblio:

djMOaMO.gif

literally nothing that's why he deactivated :bebe:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

boz is annoying but i'm not praying on his downfall sometimes u guys are a little crazy:bebe:

Lol “downfall”..  as if he’s the speaker of the House lmao he’s a random dude with an internet connection just as we are random guys with internet connection 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

i texted them and they immediately blocked me 

omg guys this is so weird :raven:

so basically in the last Paris, Texas snippet there was a group name attached, so i texted these people and one blocked me :slayty:

but the other one didn't and now we are talking and they happen to be italian like me and they know NOTHING about these leaks, they don't even know what LB is, totally clueless, so idk if the snippet is legit but the telegram names u see have nothing to do with Lana and idk why they put them out there

edit: they also told me that a lot of people (probably from this thread lol) are texting them, so if u see this, don't bother them lol

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

i'm not surprised, the gp doesn't want to hear stuff like this from lana and after a&w release it probably feels like a huge step down 

4 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Wow just saw comments under some post about The Grants and... :bebe: 

I understand some people might not like this song but dragging Lana and calling her boring, uninspired etc? Give it a chance maybe idk

I think it's kind of telling about the groups of people that complain that it's always the songs about Lana's family that get dragged by them :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i'm not surprised, the gp doesn't want to hear stuff like this from lana and after a&w release it probably feels like a huge step down 

this is lanaboards not gp though that's why

edit: just saw bluedealer wasn't talking about lanaboards my bad lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Lol “downfall”..  as if he’s the speaker of the House lmao he’s a random dude with an internet connection just as we are random guys with internet connection 

have you ever heard that phrase lol, it's commonly used online all the time :bebe: also people are wanting him to go to jail just because we didnt get the surprise :scoff:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this is lanaboards not gp though that's why

oh i haven't really seen much outright dislike on here, mostly just "i love it!" or "it's good but i like the other singles better" Lol