Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Say what y'all wanna say about The Grants. Its already had a spot in my heart from now on & i am The Grants truther & defender best believe (unless the rest of the album is actually wayyy more better than this song, then its gonna be at the bottom-ish in my ranking). But for now,  the peaceful melody with every word she said in the lyrics showed me a new depth that i've never seen from Lana. It feels like a step closer to her heart and im so ready to see whats in stored for us in this era.

The chord progression sends me to heaven & when she said "there's mountain to climb", it really feels like being on a mountain top, looking down at the sceneries & the clouds are beneath our feet. Like i said before, Lana has the ability of painting a picture with her sound, we literally see landscape while hearing she sings, it's giving telepathy for me. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Wasn't Heavenly Hell a fake title?

I don’t think so, and even if it was, it doesn’t change this theory, because the snippet of the COTCC Yes To Heaven rework she says ‘It’s like a heavenly hell’

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

there was no surprise... yet:dua:

Lana’s releasing Ultraviolence (Ultra Edition) with a new dan Auerbach version of angels forever and the good life as well as the target / iTunes bonus tracks /j

Spoiler

I WROTE YOU A NOTE
BUT I DIDN'T SEND IT

'CAUSE THATS THE BEST METHOD

THE WOMEN HERE TAUGHT ME ABOUT
WHAT YOU DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IS

I GOT MAGIC IN MY HAND
STARS IN MY EYES
IM A DIFFERENT KIND OF WOMAN
IF YOU WANT SOME BASIC BITCH
GO TO THE BEVERLY CENTER

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Vulgar said:

I don’t think so, and even if it was, it doesn’t change this theory, because the snippet of the COTCC Yes To Heaven rework she says ‘It’s like a heavenly hell’

i'm 99% sure that's not a real snippet

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Say what y'all wanna say about The Grants. Its already having a spot in my heart from now on & i am The Grants truther & defender best believe. The peaceful melody with every word she said in the lyrics showed me a new depth that i've never seen from Lana. It feels like a step closer to her heart and im so ready to see whats in stored for us in this era.

The chord progression sets me to heaven for real & when she said "there's mountain to climb", it really feels like being on a mountain top, looking down at the sceneries & the clouds are beneath our feet. Like i said before, Lana has the ability of painting a picture with her sound, we literally see landscape while hearing she sings, it's giving telepathy for me. 

Hard agree, also her voice sounds so full and rich in the chorus. It’s so vulnerable and soft yet strong

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me singing "my pastor told me" with all my heart when the only thing a pastor's actually ever told me is that i'm going to hell   :delish:  :thumb3:

be honest, have you heard candy necklace

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Please stay on topic, everyone.

I've been considering making a new topic for the "surprise" discussion and moving all the former posts about it into said thread, especially since we now know it doesn't pertain to this album (from BOZ)

This thread keeps getting cluttered with the hostile discussion surrounding it, and even though I would prefer for all the hostility to cease completely, I think it would at least be nice to just have the conversation surrounding the surprise not continuously fill this thread and derail it.

Let me know what you think x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Billie said:

IJBOL you need to log off baby and touch grass :eartha:

it was never that serious… this is funny asf and not the serve you think it is

use that tone again and you might get bitch slapped

20 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:
  Hide contents

i wanna know what do you guys love about Sweet cause in my eyes it’s the most boring song i ve heard off the album yet

Spoiler

I've warmed up to it a bit

i feel like it's  good song for a musical. Like if someone ever makes an LDR musical on broadway.

but yeah, the production etc is too basic, like all of that producer's stuff