Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

49 minutes ago, DietMtnDewd said:

how do? is this possible on Apple Music? Or did you just cut the file itself and add to your library?

I just bought the song and cut the intro off in audacity 

Just now, nikkilane77 said:

the surprise was that he was gonna guest star on Lana's new music video directly from a jail cell!

As he should

Just now, ts2003 said:

I just bought the song and cut the intro off in audacity 

All my music is on my phone and I don’t dislike the intro enough to go onto my computer and do it so I will just stay giggling with the girls during my break to catch my breath after yelling the rest of the song :true:

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:
  Hide contents

once I was eating a candy necklace

through plastic vampire teeth

and climbing the shelf in the closet

to hide all my little secret things

Spoiler

did we get a snippet? or are these made up

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

We all know the Grants being the closer for the concert setlist is a lie. It will be Off to the Races again:hooker: or VB if we're lucky

My delusional ass had a vision that she'll bring the backup singers on to do The Grants & Tunnel and then close with Thunder :thumb3:

4 minutes ago, American Bore said:

My delusional ass had a vision that she'll bring the backup singers on to do The Grants & Tunnel and then close with Thunder :thumb3:

imagine her having the backup singers for hwr whole setlist tho. it would be heaven. like when she did that pre-recorded live performance of "let me love you like a woman" with them. even if she had the same unchanged setlist she always has, it would add something different and exciting to the mix

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

imagine her having the backup singers for hwr whole setlist tho. it would be heaven. like when she did that pre-recorded live performance of "let me love you like a woman" with them. even if she had the same unchanged setlist she always has, it would add something different and exciting to the mix

omg no they would ruin all the fun songs  😭  if she incorporates them into her festival sets (which i'm fairly sure she will considering she made a comment about having a larger band)  i pray that it's only for several songs in a row and then they get off stage and let lana sing the bops alone.. 

ooohhh and im praying LDR11 is going to be 100% about her 'white racist' grandma  just to spite yo ass @blackpalmtrees :hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

That would be amazing! I wonder if this is what she meant in the interview when she said about declining the last 3 years of Glasto because they didn't have a 'full band' (though I didn't overly understand what she meant here because there's only been 1 Glastonbury since she was last on the lineup)

anyways, enough of the clowns and their bullshit.

Ocean Blvd / The Grants / A&W streaming party before the album everyone? Lemme ask my gurl @Frangipani to re-open the streaming party thread.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing