Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I need to know BoZ's favorite songs in each album tbh 

All I know is that his favorite Lana albums are UV and NFR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Am I the only one, who despite all of this information, still has no idea what this album is going to sound like :hide:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

A&W

Grandfather

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Margaret

Kintsugi

Boz's ranking, except Margaret is last and Grandfather is #1.

I'm not obsessed at all with the title track so I'm gonna keep telling myself we have very different tastes :oic3:

Just now, nikkilane77 said:

oh nobody gaf about these insider takes on the tracks

Thank you, nikkilane77

BOZ:

Why are you suddenly focusing on which track is possibly the worst instead of hyping yourself for what could be best? :deadbanana2: I'm not a big Lana fan for years now, I know what she's capable of so when something doesn't live up to her highs I'm not gonna force myself to enjoy it more. Actual Lana fans gonna automatically like everything more than me regardless of how it sounds. The fact I think this is top 3 in her discography should leave you no doubts how even greater it will be for you. Best thing to stop forming your opinions on songs based of random peoples comments at all. Wait, listen, decide.

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Change being FASTER and more LIVELY than Cuntsugi ? how is that even physically possible is she snoring over one (1) piano chord for 6 minutes straight ? :awkney:

you better watch it...

you-in-danger-gurl-whoppie.gif

On 1/14/2023 at 12:47 PM, shadesofyayo said:

BOZ:

Why are you suddenly focusing on which track is possibly the worst instead of hyping yourself for what could be best? :deadbanana2: I'm not a big Lana fan for years now, I know what she's capable of so when something doesn't live up to her highs I'm not gonna force myself to enjoy it more. Actual Lana fans gonna automatically like everything more than me regardless of how it sounds. The fact I think this is top 3 in her discography should leave you no doubts how even greater it will be for you. Best thing to stop forming your opinions on songs based of random peoples comments at all. Wait, listen, decide.

a4040eddc69ec406489a453313d53b70f846ace1

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

BOZ:

He spilled. We'll all have different takes on the tracks.

1 minute ago, nikkilane77 said:

oh nobody gaf about these insider takes on the tracks

actually I think a third insider should arise from god knows where just to complete the triad :usrs:

2 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

BOZ:

he spilled

I don’t really understand wanting to know what BoZ, Eclipse, or Kintsugi think of the tracks because it’s a recipe for disappointment if they love the song and hype it up and you end up underwhelmed. Best to just wait for the album to come out. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over