Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

omg no they would ruin all the fun songs  😭  if she incorporates them into her festival sets (which i'm fairly sure she will considering she made a comment about having a larger band)  i pray that it's only for several songs in a row and then they get off stage and let lana sing the bops alone.. 

With this new background thing i see her doing "i will follow him" on her next concert

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

omg no they would ruin all the fun songs  😭  if she incorporates them into her festival sets (which i'm fairly sure she will considering she made a comment about having a larger band)  i pray that it's only for several songs in a row and then they get off stage and let lana sing the bops alone.. 

i agree, i only would want them for the songs that they are on originally, it wouldn't work with her old songs

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Me, listening to tracks 1-12 and 14-16 on Lana Del Rey's 9th studio album

whitney-houston-singers.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, American Bore said:

That would be amazing! I wonder if this is what she meant in the interview when she said about declining the last 3 years of Glasto because they didn't have a 'full band' (though I didn't overly understand what she meant here because there's only been 1 Glastonbury since she was last on the lineup)

I think line ups were still created for last 3 years even when covid happened, they were just cancelled 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

AKA.jpg "Lana Del Ray AKA" reworked as "Lana Del Rey AKA"

:oprah4:

OHH this is so gorgeous :kiss3:

10 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

imagine her having the backup singers for hwr whole setlist tho. it would be heaven. like when she did that pre-recorded live performance of "let me love you like a woman" with them. even if she had the same unchanged setlist she always has, it would add something different and exciting to the mix

i would love that!! i love their voices so much

Just now, DEMONDELREY said:

The “do you think about heaven” part of The Grants reminds me of the “so you think you’re in charge, do ya?” on Flipside 

THANK U i’ve been trying to pin why it sounded so familiar :kiss2:

every song has a question so far, most recently obviously "do you think about heaven/do you think about me?", imo it causes introspection naturally & forces you to answer the question in your mind & i love this aspect of the album so much- i feel like there's a lot one can actually learn about their own mental/emotional processes through listens.

n this is also why i think "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" was no doubt the perfect choice as the album's title

4 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Literally this is the kind of bullcrap that will keep me posting my controversial opinions.

There is nothing WRONG with not liking her current music or songs of a certain type. We just have different preferences/tastes and probably started stanning Lana when she was making different music with more catchy melodies.

I think Sunset Opal was being playful, not literally suggesting someone was mentally ill for not liking The Grants.

It is a beautiful and heartbreaking song. :wub:

Y’all… not everyone’s going to love every song. This song is definitely in the vein of Blue Banisters, maybe even moreso than the title track, so it makes sense that it’s divisive amongst fans.

However, judging by what insiders have said, there’s something for everyone on this album. So pre-NFR truthers will be happy, the 3 ballad lovers will be happy, etc.

Just now, burthday kake said:

every song has a question so far, most recently obviously "do you think about heaven/do you think about me?", imo it causes introspection naturally & forces you to answer the question & i love this aspect of the album so much- i feel like there's a lot one can actually learn about their own mental/emotional processes through listens.

n this is also why i think "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?" was the perfect choice as the album's title

wait what's the question in a&w

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・