Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the grants is a cute song, i wouldn’t call it boring. the “do you think about heaven, ah ah, do you think about me” part sounds so pretty. but i do think it shouldn’t have been a single, maybe grandfather would’ve been a better choice, it’s still representative of the album and not too far off like peppers or taco truck. 

Spoiler

plus it has a bombtastic climax :flutter:

edit: i also think the intro of the grants really brought the song down :ohno:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, 111 said:

wrong song but doesn't matter cause every song is a callback to another on this album like a loop :oprah3: everything references each other the cohesion is mad like

not to be that person, but can u pls put lyrics in spoilers? :( I'm trying to hold off until release

1 minute ago, 111 said:

wrong song but doesn't matter cause every song is a callback to another on this album like a loop :oprah3: everything references each other the cohesion is mad like

AOTY

WgFrKkq.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

CANDY NECKLACE TEA PLEASE. Just give us ONE WORD besides massive 

1 minute ago, Tamagotchi said:

another zip appeared online. lemme check this shitty file from another random twink :crossed:

it's the songs we already have + the taco truck snippet

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

im going to nut just from this like … we are getting album of the decade on a random friday

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

not to be that person, but can u pls put lyrics in spoilers? :( I'm trying to hold off until release

sorry sis x

Just now, Fingertips said:

AOTY

WgFrKkq.gif

lanapedia references section after this album:

spiderman-meme-16401651614x3.png

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

yeah the critics are gonna eat this one up :ma:

bald fantano will still find a way to be misogynistic though :wtf2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I said it in a more long winded manner in The Grants thread a bit ago, but something about this song gives me what I’ve been looking for in all the music I’ve been listening to the past few months, after a period of grieving the loss of a family member, pet, and boyfriend.

It’s hopeful, and gives a way out of the sadness. It speaks of not forgetting the past, but taking your memories with you, and moving forward in life, and I think that is really special. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

5 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Same here in the way that I’ve had some pretty dark thoughts this past year but I always remind myself of the things that matter most to me and make me happy, like my friends and family, and I really hope those things go with me when I’m not here anymore :trisha:

Right 🥲 two weeks ago I completely broke down about my poor dog, in a panic wondering where he goes after this, will he be lonely and wonder where I am? Will he remember me? Lana captured it perfectly :lange:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Some fans have crazy expectations for Lana's music....if you don't like it, that's ok, if it's not better than this song or that song that's ok too...let the woman live and create without putting such pressures on her and setting yourselves up for disappointment