Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The more I know about the sound of the rest of the album the more I love that A&W is #4 on the tracklist… it’s like a little tease for the second half of the album

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i'm floored... :heidi: putting this on a spoiler cause it's personal and i know no one cares but this was my experience listening to "the grants" for the first time today...

Spoiler

today i went to visit my mom after months of avoiding her and we watched "everything everywhere all at once" together :wowcry:

and after crying my heart out for 30 minutes whilst hugging her i then went to check my phone and saw lana uploaded "the grants" and even though i was planning to hear it once i got home, i sat down and listened to it with my mom and then i started crying again and my mom saw me crying and that made her cry some more even though she doesn't even know english or lana :crying2:

and then she said it was a beautiful song and asked me what did it say so i started translating the lyrics to her and omg when i got to that part "i'm doing the hard stuff, i'm doin' my time, i'm doin' it for us, for our family line" i collapsed :lange:

honestly i read all the spoilers in this site but nothing could have prepared me for this :cryney2:

and the way my mother held me in that moment............... i'm gonna take that too with me :trisha:

24 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I love that she’s ending the album on something upbeat… but I have this feeling that Taco Truck is going to be upbeat in the way Get Free is, I think it’s going to feel very bittersweet and make me cry even if it is lowkey a bop:xcry:

Yeah you can feel this bittersweetness already in the snippets. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

i'm floored... :heidi: putting this on a spoiler cause it's personal and i know no one cares but this was my experience listening to "the grants" for the first time today...

Reveal hidden contents

today i went to visit my mom after months of avoiding her and we watched "everything everywhere all at once" together :wowcry:

and after crying my heart out for 30 minutes whilst hugging her i then went to check my phone and saw lana uploaded "the grants" and even though i was planning to hear it once i got home, i sat down and listened to it with my mom and then i started crying again and my mom saw me crying and that made her cry some more even though she doesn't even know english or lana :crying2:

and then she said it was a beautiful song and asked me what did it say so i started translating the lyrics to her and omg when i got to that part "i'm doing the hard stuff, i'm doin' my time, i'm doin' it for us, for our family line" i collapsed :lange:

honestly i read all the spoilers in this site but nothing could have prepared me for this :cryney2:

and the way my mother held me in that moment............... i'm gonna take that too with me :trisha:

I care!! What a beautiful and special memory :icant:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Are you listening with Dolby Atmos enabled?

No; but I don’t encounter this situation with any other album, at all, including COCC, BB or Lorde’s ‘Solar Power.’ 

1 minute ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

i shed a tear :sadcore4:

39 minutes ago, The Grants said:

if I want to do the listen to one lana record for a day before release when should I start or when should I’ve started :bebe: and how?

I'm actually doing this right now on my work commute. I started with AKA yesterday and listened to Born to Die today. You could start tomorrow like other users said :)

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

2 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

HELP not me tearing up that’s so beautiful and special :crying:

2 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

This was the most touching Story i ever read in this forum. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

3 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

This is so sweet i’m sobbing :lange:

4 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

You just made ME cry :crai: