Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

HOW has peppers not leaked in HQ or at least listenable quality yet?!?!? This is fucking outrageous. Homophobia WON today yall. Disgusting, despicable that we are being forced to listen to that horrendous quality recording when I KNOW lots of u f words have the song!!!!!!  leak it RIGHT NEOWWWWWWWWW

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I wish Jeff Bezos could use his billions for good and get drones to drop off our vinyls at midnight on the 24th 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, This Feeling said:

What happened to BoZ????

he’s in prison for life :eartha:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Hi everyone sorry I’ve been offline for the past 2 weeks I was in a car crash and put on life support & an induced coma. I took my first unassisted breath today and woke up after hearing someone say they had leaked peppers. But it was a lie- I am now back on life support and struggling to stay alive. Someone, anyone, has to leak that song immediately- I have only one hour of oxygen left before the hospital is going to switch off my life support :poordat: do what needs to be done or you will have my blood on your hands. Thankyou!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Hi everyone sorry I’ve been offline for the past 2 weeks I was in a car crash and put on life support & an induced coma. I took my first unassisted breath today and woke up after hearing someone say they had leaked peppers. But it was a lie- I am now back on life support and struggling to stay alive. Someone, anyone, has to leak that song immediately- I have only one hour of oxygen left before the hospital is going to switch off my life support :poordat: do what needs to be done or you will have my blood on your hands. Thankyou!

check that site, babes

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

When y’all do finally decide to post peppers to that site can you title it PEPPERS HQ FULL LEAK (PSYCHEDELIC PUSSY EXCLUSIVE) :beyonce:

i KNEW someone would hop on there and post a file titled like that so i checked and i was very right i know yall like the palm of my hand :candy:

giphy.gif

The Grants is boring. Just like the title track. 

So far, American Whore is the only good track

I'm honestly thinking of listening to the new album on Spotify and choose which song I like and buy the song off Amazon MP3 store. I know there's people here who are all about physical collection as I always buy Lana's music on CD's, but Lana is no longer an artist I feel that's worth buying a physical copy of an album. For one, she doesn't put the lyrics in the album art like most artist do. And I mean ALL THE LYRICS not just partial lyrics or lyrics to one song. Like print all the lyrics so people can have it and don't have to run to Google to find lyrics that is usually written wrong. Aside from AW,  these 2 songs are dreadfully boring. 

Since we know she's not adding any lyrics in the booklet for this album, two out of the 3 songs released are the same boring sound she's repeating from Chem and BB, I'm not buying a physical copy of her music anymore. 

So far, I will be purchasing AW on Amazon. Will wait for the full album release and listen to the rest on Spotify to see what song I buy. 

That's just me. Maybe I am growing out of Lana's music? Maybe I'm bored of her? 

tbh even though I've only been here since January, I think I will genuinely cry when I am no longer a part of LanaBoards
like what happens when we're in the far, far future and this site just doesn't exist anymore
that's the day i die ig :true:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

23 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

We’re all being so cute right now. And, dare I say…sweet? :hooker: 
love the energy. The grants has made us think about heaven so now we’re all on our best behavior to get in :thumb:

Because no one is ‘miffed’ or ‘peeved’ about self expression. 

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

The Grants is boring. Just like the title track. 

So far, American Whore is the only good track

I'm honestly thinking of listening to the new album on Spotify and choose which song I like and buy the song off Amazon MP3 store. I know there's people here who are all about physical collection as I always buy Lana's music on CD's, but Lana is no longer an artist I feel that's worth buying a physical copy of an album. For one, she doesn't put the lyrics in the album art like most artist do. And I mean ALL THE LYRICS not just partial lyrics or lyrics to one song. Like print all the lyrics so people can have it and don't have to run to Google to find lyrics that is usually written wrong. Aside from AW,  these 2 songs are dreadfully boring. 

Since we know she's not adding any lyrics in the booklet for this album, two out of the 3 songs released are the same boring sound she's repeating from Chem and BB, I'm not buying a physical copy of her music anymore. 

So far, I will be purchasing AW on Amazon. Will wait for the full album release and listen to the rest on Spotify to see what song I buy. 

That's just me. Maybe I am growing out of Lana's music? Maybe I'm bored of her? 

I find the title track boring, clumsy,  and a little forced. ‘The Grants’ is pretty but sleepy. I’m not 100% that there’s going be anything with much of a pulse on OC except Jimmy Jimmy Poco Puffs, but I hope there will be.