Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

it already topped uv

agreed:cryney2:. All the three singles are better than the last half of uv

Edit: aw has confirmed it's much better 

Spoiler

From snippets we heared other songs are better and perhaps her best song to date so there is no doubt that......

21 minutes ago, imasadboy said:
  Hide contents

Something like "The Great Gig in The Sky" but without the screamings

The screaming is what makes that track iconic though :creepna:

but any comparison between the 2 makes me very excited because I Stan them too :oic2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

11 minutes ago, x VB said:

And Norman

true! I forgot because norman has a mv but it was released after the album dropped

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Be vigilant gays and girls, it’s only a matter of time that an innocent Instagrammer posts their cd or vinyl not knowing they’ve received it early and we proceed to hound them for a ripped zip file.. It could happen any minute now, I believe in us :makeup2:

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

really trying to stay true to my 16 page rant yesterday about respecting opinions:awkney:

Chemtrails her best for now we do not tolerate chemtrails slander here:blush3:

16 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I think critics will love the personal nature of OC, the apparent lack of commercial intent or concern, and Lana will interpret that, of course, as a plus. And that, and early middle age, may encourage her further in that direction.

the last 3 songs are upbeat and fun,  if anything she's closing the chapter she began with blue banisters and is ready to take more creative risks in the following years of her career. like jack antonoff said, “She’s reached a point in her work, which is really my favourite place to work from, where there’s nowhere to go but way out into the fucking wilderness artistically. Go chase radio? That’d be so stupid. Go chase trends? So stupid. She created all the trends. It’s a freeing place, if you can accept it. The only place to go is to be a leader.”

I wonder what the album campaign is :thumb2: I mean we're getting more stuff than for BB but she explicitly said she didn't want to promote that one (and Chemtrails was during the pandemic too).

I'm satisfied enough with the music and a couple of interviews/photoshoots but yeah it's just another standard rollout for her... I guess Ben likes emojis and Ed likes to use fancy words :hide:

giphy.gif