Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder what the album campaign is :thumb2: I mean we're getting more stuff than for BB but she explicitly said she didn't want to promote that one (and Chemtrails was during the pandemic too).

I mean I'm satisfied enough with the music and a couple of interviews/photoshoots but yeah it's just another standard rollout for her... I guess Ben likes emojis and Ed likes to use fancy words :hide:

dont forget they opened a new insta profile 😂

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder what the album campaign is :thumb2: I mean we're getting more stuff than for BB but she explicitly said she didn't want to promote that one (and Chemtrails was during the pandemic too).

I mean I'm satisfied enough with the music and a couple of interviews/photoshoots but yeah it's just another standard rollout for her... I guess Ben likes emojis and Ed likes to use fancy words :hide:

we were bamboozled once again... I'm not surprised, we just have to own the clown in us with pride atp

clown-nose.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

maybe the surprise was actually BOZ gets arrested

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, barttttender said:

dont forget they opened a new insta profile 😂

With 1M followers and no posts :thumb3:

Even if it is for another thing it's weird that they are not using the opportunity to promote the album... we know Lana doesn't care but if it's label managed they would :um2:

Maybe Lana stole the password :thumb2:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm satisfied enough with the music and a couple of interviews/photoshoots but yeah it's just another standard rollout for her... I guess Ben likes emojis and Ed likes to use fancy words :hide:

I just want to know what the Instagram account was either intended to be for or is going to be :rip: 

at this point I doubt it ever turns into anything

i think it's so special that they decided to keep the part where one of the backup singers sings the lyrics incorrectly and then they just start again and sing it beautifully, it really encapsulates the vibe of this album, just stream of consciousness and letting it all flow without forcing anything to sound fabricated and perfect :wub:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I just want to know what the Instagram account was either intended to be for or is going to be :rip: 

at this point I doubt it ever turns into anything

Omg, if i were Ben, you guys would get a high budget video, a trailer, a better third single, an active social media account and more, in addition to the interviews, etc.

7 minutes ago, x VB said:

Arrested for what? He doesn’t leak songs

The rumour was that he’s been hacking but this is unconfirmed wild speculation.  The likelihood is that he’s received a cease and desist and threats to sue, because the information he’s giving is generally under a non disclose agreement.  It’s possible the ‘big surprise ’ was some sort of trap to find out exactly who was leaking information- but just speculation again. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m pretty sure if Lana wanted to promote more she would?!?  it’s not like the good old days of the album trailers and etc BUT Lana has changed a lot and she does what makes her feel comfortable. I just want tour and the album, if she drops a music video I’ll be surprised, she better tho 😭