Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The fact that this hasn't leaked yet is the true surprise.

Now I have a house guest arriving the 22nd-26th but I have warned him of the significance of the week LOL

Spoiler

I like that she keeps referencing covid. She’s always had culture/world issues sprinkled throughout her music, and covid definitely has had an impact on the world. 

I can see why some people have an issue with it, but personally I see nothing wrong with it 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The fact that this hasn't leaked yet is the true surprise.

Now I have a house guest arriving the 22nd-26th but I have warned him of the significance of the week LOL

after those first 3 hq leaked so early on, it was looking so bad for leaks. I'm surprised that OB is still holding on for dear life ...

the covid line is hilarious because i never really gave a fuck about it either, its 2023 lets move on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

Guys can someone reply to this (with a spoiler) saying the lyric that you guys won’t stop crying about??????

Spoiler

My boyfriend tested positive for covid.

It don't matter. We've been kissing.

So whatever he has, I have.

I can't cry.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

I don’t get why yall are preparing for her to get cancelled over lyrics like…who cares what a bunch of sjw’s think. She is making the music for herself and us .

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

If i have to hear the phrases kArMiC LiNEaGe and wOrLd BuiLDiNg one more damn time oprah-thinking.gif

I hope Karmic Lineage will be just a phase that she'll pass with LDR10 release:legend: But Ocean Blvd having that theme doesn't bother me period, i just kinda don't want LDR10 to pursue that theme further 

1 minute ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

I don’t get why yall are preparing for her to get cancelled over lyrics like…who cares what a bunch of sjw’s think. She is making the music for herself and us .

No exactly. The only people I foresee getting mad at this are people on Twitter who have nothing better to do than whine and make everything a political statement and get offended by everything.

The only thing I can see is someone, like a user in here, who actually lost someone to Covid, or was heavily impacted by Covid in some way, being uncomfortable with it, but at least they’re being realistic and not making it some outrageous statement. Like they have every right to be uncomfortable with it.

2 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

No exactly. The only people I foresee getting mad at this are people on Twitter who have nothing better to do than whine and make everything a political statement and get offended by everything.

These are probably the same hairy legged people that begged for another lockdown 

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I hope Karmic Lineage will be just a phase that she'll pass with LDR10 release:legend: But Ocean Blvd having that theme doesn't bother me period, i just kinda don't want LDR10 to pursue that theme further 

It's the new candle in the wind i fear

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e