Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

all this over a line… i get it if people are offended but why do we have to argue about this (especially after yesterday’s events)? there are ways to have a civil conversation without getting nasty over a lyric. i thought we were more mature than that but judging these past week’s events, I certainly thought wrong :lanasrs2:

anyways, i can’t believe we are so close to hearing the full album!!! 

i am a bit shocked the grants was the last ? single to be released before the album, but i’m sure lana had a reasoning ! it feels like momentum is a bit lower but maybe tap has some tricks up their sleeves. 

i would love to see a huge era like NFR had or a lasting impact like UV had. tbd. 

9 minutes ago, taco truck said:

the only reason there is any controversy is because she says “covid”… though I personally don’t like that she says covid bc i would like to forget about it all together :toofunny:

I agree. Plus, it kinda ruins the timelessness of the song/album imo. Like when Taylor put "no one around to Tweet it" in "The Lakes"

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, MrFameKills said:

who gives a fuck about what twitter and tiktok will say? the alleged downfall she had with QFTC did not reflect on her critical acclaim or sales, so...:toofunny:

sorry but this is really giving 'she's glamorizing abuse on UV' 

I don’t care about the lyric ive said this multiple times. I'm bringing up the fact i can see twitter and tiktok trying to drag her for this.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

My therapist, whom I was extremely close to, passed away from COVID in January 2021, a few days after the capitol got stormed. He was like 74 years old and I was devastated when I found out. We.. kind of had a little bit of a non physical relationship, but it unfortunately got sexual in texts. We had a 40 year age difference…and his much younger girlfriend (late 30s, close to my age) found out about me and we all met together in person to talk about it. She and I ended up talking after he passed away and she told me she was so sad about him passing and that she wanted to kill herself. She did kill herself a few months later. I’m still trying to process this trauma and COVID was a major factor in all of this. But those lyrics in Peppers still don’t bother me. I can see why others might be offended, but it’s just a song. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

if you felt offended by that line in Peppers please out to outdoor and touch some grass.

Nobody's offended, @MJx and I merely critiqued a lyric due to our own personal experiences during the pandemic and you all chose to get defensive instead; here's your medal of honour for fighting Elizabeth Grant's battles :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Everyone needs to calm down. 

Honestly I feel like this is exactly what she wanted lol :oopna2:

okay let's change the atmosphere a bit guys.

Let's claim the remaining tracks since we got one week to go :beyonce:

I claim Grandfather, Fishtail, Taco Truck, Kintsugi & Let the Light In

Also, my ranking for the songs rn: Sweet > The Grants > Ocean Blvd > Fingertips > A&W

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Also, my ranking for the songs rn: Sweet > The Grants > Ocean Blvd > Fingertips > A&W

Of the one's I've heard: Grandfather > A&W > The Grants > Ocean Blvd (but this one is probably because of recency bias). 

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

anyways, i can’t believe we are so close to hearing the full album!!! 

i am a bit shocked the grants was the last ? single to be released before the album, but i’m sure lana had a reasoning ! it feels like momentum is a bit lower but maybe tap has some tricks up their sleeves. 

i would love to see a huge era like NFR had or a lasting impact like UV had. tbd. 

I think we have a really interesting era coming up! Especially if she tours, I'm looking forward to see the aesthetic direction she takes (as well as musically, of course) :lolliney:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

My therapist, whom I was extremely close to, passed away from COVID in January 2021, a few days after the capital got stormed. He was like 74 years old and I was devastated when I found out. We.. kind of had a little bit of a non sexual relationship. We had a 40 year age difference…and his much younger girlfriend (late 30s, close to my age) found out about me and we all met together in person to talk about it. She and I ended up talking after he passed away and she told me she was so sad about him passing and that she wanted to kill herself. She did kill herself a few months later. I’m still trying to process this trauma and COVID was a major factor in all of this. But those lyrics in Peppers still don’t bother me. I can see why others might be offended, but it’s just a song. 

I just want to give you a huge hug right now… 

:spin: 

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

I just want to give you a huge hug right now… 

:spin: 

Thank you ♥️ it’s been hell. I know I should see a new therapist to process what happened to me with my other therapist but I don’t have the courage right now to do it. There’s just so much to talk about and it’s still so heavy on my heart. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”