Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, anwdelrey said:

@111 the real question: what do you think Pitchfork will rate it?

yujaeist-x-factor.gif

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, 111 said:

from the woman who sang he hit me and it felt like a kiss and got hated on by the critics for "glamorizing abuse", now she singing about catching covid cause she is horny and with her man so her fans criticise her for... glamorizing covid? stay tuned for LDR10 where she talks about her intentions being misunderstood... 

seriously we need to stop with the controversial lyric hate because then it’s just going to inspire more “no one understands me!!! I’m so misunderstood!!!” type songs :air2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i just shared the lyrics for the girls who havent heard it yet not to start discussions :facepalm:

i think its fair to wait to discuss when we have the full song to properly discuss it.

i am sorry for causing this today :toofunny:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

My Candy Necklace prediction: a heartbreaking chronicle of all the different men who have gifted her a metaphorical candy necklace, aka a promise of love, and then wronged her. Followed up with a chaotic Jon Baptiste Interlude which instrumentally shows her emotions all over the place, and then Kintsugi comes to pick up all the broken pieces and put her back together, making her ready to confront her darkest emotions head on in Fingertips before the album swings in a more positive direction for the rest of the album.

wanted to drop my thoughts following the Grants and Did You Know…? as an album. I think this album will have mix to great reviews, I don’t think many people will understand it and that’s the point. I think its experimental nature will be a large turning point for Lana musically. For me, this album will be the LFL of the new album trilogy, not in motifs or incohesiveness, but rather in its transitional state.

that being said this album might be as influential as BTD was for 2010s. NFR defined the early 2020s and I feel Did You Know…? will be influential for the rest of the 2020s. Like Jack said in The Rolling Stone interview, Lana is leading the pack not following it.:diva:

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

PLEASE, LANA, DROP THE ALBUM. I AM BEGGING YOU. I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. I WILL PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC TO EVERYONE I KNOW. I WILL SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON YOUR ALBUM. I WILL EVEN NAME MY FIRST-BORN CHILD AFTER YOU IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES. JUST PLEASE, RELEASE THE ALBUM. IF YOU DON'T, I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE EXTREME MEASURES. I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE UNTIL YOU RELEASE IT. I WILL START A PROTEST OUTSIDE YOUR RECORD LABEL. I WILL WRITE A MANIFESTO DEMANDING THE RELEASE OF THIS ALBUM.

Take a deep breath…it’s about a week to go…you can’t listen to the album if you’re in a psych ward sweetie. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Take a deep breath…it’s about a week to go…you can’t listen to the album if you’re in a psych ward sweetie. 

chatGPT wrote that I'm delulu but not that delulu :true:

18 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

okay let's change the atmosphere a bit guys.

Let's claim the remaining tracks since we got one week to go :beyonce:

I claim Grandfather, Fishtail, Taco Truck, Kintsugi & Let the Light In

Also, my ranking for the songs rn: Sweet > The Grants > Ocean Blvd > Fingertips > A&W

I claim Peppers, Fishtail, Candy Necklace, Kintsugi, & Let The Light In
my ranking so far: Sweet > A&W > Fingertips = Ocean Blvd > The Grants

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

So, no one got the cd already? Only the vinyl?

I know it is harder to rip a vinyl audio than a cd, as you need to have proper equipment, but c'mon... it is by time we get the full album, thus far COCC and BB had already leaked.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, wildheart said:

wanted to drop my thoughts following the Grants and Did You Know…? as an album. I think this album will have mix to great reviews, I don’t think many people will understand it and that’s the point. I think its experimental nature will be a large turning point for Lana musically. For me, this album will be the LFL of the new album trilogy, not in motifs or incohesiveness, but rather in its transitional state.

that being said this album might be as influential as BTD was for 2010s. NFR defined the early 2020s and I feel Did You Know…? will be influential for the rest of the 2020s. Like Jack said in The Rolling Stone interview, Lana is leading the pack not following it.:diva:

This is exactly how I feel… it’s gonna be an album the gp enjoys but critics are def gonna be mixed because they really care about cohesion. I doubt it will get any less than a 7.5 on pitchfork though 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

My Candy Necklace prediction: a heartbreaking chronicle of all the different men who have gifted her a metaphorical candy necklace, aka a promise of love, and then wronged her. Followed up with a chaotic Jon Baptiste Interlude which instrumentally shows her emotions all over the place, and then Kintsugi comes to pick up all the broken pieces and put her back together, making her ready to confront her darkest emotions head on in Fingertips before the album swings in a more positive direction for the rest of the album.

that was poetry at its finest

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

So, no one got the cd already? Only the vinyl?

I know it is harder to rip a vinyl audio than a cd, as you need to have proper equipment, but c'mon... it is by time we get the full album, thus far COCC and BB had already leaked.

she spoke to taylors team about getting proper security around her music 

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

ldr stans when she makes a fun campy lyric mammavette-stan-twitter.gif

Personally idgaf about the lyric itself, I just don’t want other people to be too harsh on her for such a silly lyric 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

she spoke to taylors team about getting proper security around her music 

She clearly didn’t because a ton of people have the album :toofunny: they are just hoarders and are only giving us tiny lq snippets