Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanitataco said:

wheres the source because it sounds like a fan wrote that post pls

just saw on twitter… hope he’s in a cage right now 

Just now, ultrangels said:

just saw on twitter… hope he’s in a cage right now 

and the cage is playing coachella woodstock in my mind on repeat :teehee:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

28 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Beautifully said. I definitely ageee with you that it taught us all to live differently and seek out a connection that we may not have had before with others. Everything feels different now, to me. But Lana’s music has always helped me process the current times. When I first heard UV in 2014, it fueled my relationship with my therapist but somehow in a way that felt ok. I felt I was on fire and so high. And now, after all that loss, listening to music like The Grants and the title track are showing me that things are going to be fine, even if they didn’t turn out like I ever would have anticipated. She was right, when she said people were learning to live with each other, even during the negative times with the rise of domestic violence. It may not have ended well for everyone but some used the pandemic as a way to gain their own independence from a relationship or learned how to love again. It forced connection that was both necessary and also destructive. We’ve all changed from it. Sorry, I’m emotional and I hope what I said makes any sort of sense. I couldn’t say it as eloquently as you just did! ❤️

never be sorry for being amotional girl - let it all out.

That's what Lana music taught me as well :wub:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

NFR! and Chemtrails both leaked on a day I had to help my grandmother and I had to help her today so I was hoping DYKTTATUOB would but nothing happened 😭 my grandmother flopped

grandmother, please ask me for help while the album's deep-web leaking :wowcry:

Capture.jpg