Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

i'm sorry to all the piano truthers but i NEED the peppers, a&w, and taco truck energy on ldr 10:angie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I could tell from listening to only 3 seconds of the tagged audio it's gonna be huge now I need to resist the urge and not listen to the leak :bebe:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

i'm sorry to all the piano truthers but i NEED the peppers, a&w, and taco truck energy on ldr 10:angie:

Spoiler

It makes me wonder if this is going to be the direction of the next album. I say this because... (point made outside of spoiler bc it seems fair of a point and not spoilery)

If we listen to Sweet Carolina right before The Grants, those tracks are almost like sister tracks. They belong next to each other and make sense cohesively across the two albums. One closes the album one opens the next.

Spoiler

So if we conclude the same thing could happen on the next album, we might be getting a pop album again. She even said recently she wouldn't mind making a pop album again, especially now that she's done writing about her family and calling everyone out

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

Imo peppers is unlike anything Lana has ever done before. If I could compare it to anything I guess it would be the vibe of true love on the side or behind closed doors if they grew up and got hotter mixed with maybe summer bummer and west coast?? 

just a quick reminder to use spoilers 

thanks babes mwah

types-of-peppers-bell-peppers.jpg?fit=72

(not directed at anyone it's just a reminder for anyone just in case you've all been good at using them so far xoxo)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Jack’s cute and all but the Peppers lyrics really make me want Mike and Lana back :sluttybunny:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

48 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

quando LDR10 é um combo BTD / HM / DYK
surf trap, sintetizadores, guitarra elétrica, cordas orquestrais, toneladas de bandas, reverberação pesada + baixo

Want me to leak in HQ?

Spoiler

I feel like i just heard an unreleased song from 2011/2012 someone leaked. like it sounds so good and classic/old Lana but so fresh and new FUCK ME SHE REALLY WANTS MY MONTIES THIS TIME :paris:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't call it "experimental", it almost feels like a 2011 unreleased (like Roses and Ridin')

:oprah4:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif