Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

I don't like Peppers there's too much 

Reveal hidden contents

bass

in it:

Sure, Grandma, Let's Get You To Bed | Know Your Meme

the 

Spoiler

bass (🐟)

is actually 

Spoiler

the fish that was de-tailed 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, American Whore said:
  Hide contents

I feel like i just heard an unreleased song from 2011/2012 someone leaked. like it sounds so good and classic/old Lana but so fresh and new FUCK ME SHE REALLY WANTS MY MONTIES THIS TIME :paris:

Spoiler

she heard the bb and cocc antis and said try this :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The real MVP is Jack Donoghue let’s be real Lana absorbs the personality of every boyfriend she has. If she was still with Clay we would be listening to the LDRXNikki Lane album right now.

1 minute ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

She really said she ‘sits upskirt’ oh she is horny 

Spoiler

Her onlyfans era really is coming :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, ultrabanisters said:
  Hide contents

she heard the bb and cocc antis and said try this :ma:

cocc took time for me to come around, but at the end of the day it's kind of one of my favorites honestly

Spoiler

but she really said fuck all that, we're doing another new sound again. let's give different, lets give unique, let's give 'not like the other girls' :true: but unironically

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, ultr4vilnce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

peppers has to chart like…?

Idk if you’re a new stan but charting on the Hot 100 has never been a thing for Lana. I don’t think any of the NFR singles charted aside from Doin’ Time and that was driven by first week streams.

Her songs tend to be slow burns but they end up amassing streams over time.

I’d say she’s always been strong in album sales though, and IF Ben and Ed push a proper single during first week (like Peppers) and word of mouth is good, I could see this album doing ~80-100k.

2 minutes ago, ultr4vilnce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

peppers has to chart like…?

Spoiler

It needs to. It deserves it. I wasn't sure if I'd like a song where it's sampled/featured but this is kind of my favorite feature she's had on an album in a very long time. We all should stream it constantly when the album drops :true:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The real MVP is Jack Donoghue let’s be real Lana absorbs the personality of every boyfriend she has. If she was still with Clay we would be listening to the LDRXNikki Lane album right now.

While I agree that obviously your partner does influence who you are to an extent, I wouldn't discredit the natural progression of her artistry and songwriting as solely being tied to her partner. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Idk if you’re a new stan but charting on the Hot 100 has never been a thing for Lana. I don’t think any of the NFR singles charted aside from Doin’ Time and that was driven by first week streams.

Her songs tend to be slow burns but they end up amassing streams over time.

I’d say she’s always been strong in album sales though, and IF Ben and Ed push a proper single during first week (like Peppers) and word of mouth is good, I could see this album doing ~80-100k.

Not with that attitude! :godlaugh:

Stream peppers next friday ladies! Stream it extra! stream it all day! :silly:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I take off all my clothes 

Dance naked for the neighbors 

I’m like fuck it gonna give a show

I open up the Blinds…….

New favorite Lana verse……. been bussy boppin’ to this song all morning.