Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

how is saying “two more” a spoiler we all know fishtail and taco truck are the other bops…it’s not a secret

tell them queen!! 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Hide contents

brought by the sunlight of the spirit to pour into me

there's a name for it in japanese 

it's kintsugi-ii-ii

:icant:

ughhhhhhhh i need it now

Lana's work with Rich Lee has always been so visually captivating and beautiful. The videos themselves are very fun as well. I'd really love to see them work together for this album

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

@111 I think I need more description on Margaret nobody seems to talk about it here :poordat:

1 hour ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

btw margaret is an excellent track im sorry but if u ignore jacks flat voice for a second it's such a fun lighthearted rom-com type of cheerful loveful tune... so is let the light in... cuntsugi truly the only flop of this album omg she is in her bag

18 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The real MVP is Jack Donoghue let’s be real Lana absorbs the personality of every boyfriend she has. If she was still with Clay we would be listening to the LDRXNikki Lane album right now.

wait, in hindsight this is so true:oprah2: every single album perfectly aligns w the vibe of her bf of that time (besides NFR! but ig it was the secret guy we don't know ab)

Just now, Super Movie said:

Lana's work with Rich Lee has always been so visually captivating and beautiful. The videos themselves are very fun as well. I'd really love to see them work together for this album

I mean Doin Time and Love MV are masterpieces!

Just now, Blossom said:

wait, in hindsight this is so true:oprah2: every single album perfectly aligns w the vibe of her bf of that time (besides NFR! but ig it was the secret guy we don't know ab)

nfr is jacky :shh2:

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i didnt mean to make anyone jump i was just manifesting a short film :air:

mod note: user was warned for trolling :oop2:

"Don’t forget me"