Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

In preparation for the COLLAPSE that will be ocean blv.... whats everyones first experience with Lanaย :awkney:

Mine was 2014, scrolling through tumblr and seeing everyone talk about this new album UV and thinking the aesthetic was cool and that she was pretty. Listened to Gods & Monsters alone in my bedroom and instantly got hooked. I REMEMBER THE EXACT MOMENT I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE MY IT GIRLย :illumilana2:

๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”ต ๐”˜๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ต โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
ย  Hide contents

literally 10/10 imo if ur into bops u will love it

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

not bops now being a kinkย :hype:

ย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, canadianwhore said:

In preparation for the COLLAPSE that will be ocean blv.... whats everyones first experience with Lanaย :awkney:

Mine was 2014, scrolling through tumblr and seeing everyone talk about this new album UV and thinking the aesthetic was cool and that she was pretty. Listened to Gods & Monsters alone in my bedroom and instantly got hooked. I REMEMBER THE EXACT MOMENT I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE MY IT GIRLย :illumilana2:

Mine was when Trixie Mattel covered Video Games and little did I know Iโ€™d be obsessing over a song called GPSOTSOMFWHDSF a few years later lol

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:
ย  Hide contents

when the next album features charli xcx, yung lean, rico nasty, tommy genesis (again), and cupcakKe then what?ย 

ย 

then ER visits will spike on release day from all the cardiac arrestsย :true:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

hey fellow canadian whore

ย 

i stumbled upon lana in 2012 while i was listening to marina on youtube and they were suggesting the music video for blue jeans to me and i remember thinking the name โ€˜Lana Del Reyโ€™ sounded so interesting,ย so i listened and i instantly fell in love. full body chills

ย 

ย 

if you mentioning hyperpop album idea, she was at Bladee concert so it's hope that this influenced her especially she was at his concert at May (she was ending recording TUOB):smile3:

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

when the next album features charli xcx, yung lean, rico nasty, tommy genesis (again), and cupcakKe then what?ย 

ย 

Then we have a fad. Next you know sheโ€™ll be starring in the heavn campaign. I like Lana as she is sawry I donโ€™t need her pandering to gen z shite.

Spoiler

I wonder what her neighbors think when she's dancing nakedย :thumb3:

ย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

38 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The real MVP is Jack Donoghue letโ€™s be real Lana absorbs the personality of every boyfriend she has. If she was still with Clay we would be listening to the LDRXNikki Lane album right now.

Spoiler

Hmm. Not sure about this yet. Going to have to see if Kintsugi is as boring as some people are saying first.

ย 

Hi! I've been reading LB in the shadows for ages so I'm glad I have joined in such a moment of madness.ย 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I actually inserted the spoiler box by accident and can't find the way to remove it. Anyway, peppers being the prove that side D from the album is going to leave all of us wiglessย :illumilana2:

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

My first experience was also tumblr in 2011 or 12. I heard video games and was just enamored by her beauty and effortless voice, I was always obsessed with old movies and starlets and she embodied that like she had stepped out of another era singing about modern things in such a timeless voice, it was really an unreal feeling. Then the born to die music video absolutely ended me, but I think without you was the song that completely cemented my love for herย