Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ShootingNeon said:

I’m really hoping y’all start getting your copies early because this is torture :xcry:

My vinyl is coming Tuesday :usrs:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is there 

Hide contents

Original new recordings of Tommy? Or just the sample of Angelina 

Spoiler

it’s just the sample of angelina

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Spoiler

I already listened to peppers complete with headphones, it's a good trip, the only bad thing is the way the song starts (I feel like they could have done a better intro because it starts suddenly in a strange way) and they could have made a better outro too, but the rest of the song is a total disaster (I mean that in a good way) I think it's made for you to listen to it while you're high HAHA, before I had said that I expected more from the song but in reality I had not finished listening to the song well and it was a somewhat hasty opinion, I loved the song, Jack's production is totally psychedelic and so good, IN JACK ANTONOFF WE TRUST!!!!!

PEPPERS, POPPERS, POPPERS PEPPERS

I'M IN LOVEEEEEEE 

Spoiler

I loved tommy, her verse in such a bop, jolie

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Managed to change the album cover on Apple Music and it looks so much better than the b&w one

7gSTG4W.png

Now I'm thinking if I keep it or if I change to this one

lana_del_ray_tunnel_under_ocean_blvd_by_

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

so nice to see such a positive reaction to this album cycle i love that most people here are really enjoying everything :wub: lana has outdone herself yet again

for once but when the album is out i can tell the fighting is gonna pick up again. if not before :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This album is shaping up to be a true masterpiece. I know people are worried about Kintsugi, but we have three insiders who love or at least like that song (Rosemead, Kintsugi, Floridakilos) vs 2 who don't (111 and Bozo). I think Kintsugi is going to be a song that you either love or hate!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

50 minutes ago, lanalizzielove said:
  Hide contents

The way she talks/whispers, the out of rhythmic style, on the verses (for ‘Peppers’) reminds me of the Gorillaz’s track called ‘Rhinestone Eyes.’ And the build up that’s very experimental goes so hard 🔥  it REALLY reminds me of Gorillaz as well! Love this song and can’t wait to hear in HQ)!! 

Are you serious?????!! I can't wait to hear this I love Rhinestone Eyes and its off-beatness. Also while we're at it can we acknowledge how unique that song is. The little instrumental breakdown is basically its chorus it's pretty genius

just came back home and read 50 pages, here's what happened:

- fighting over covid

- peppers leaking in lq

- people once again pretending that YTH isn't one of her best unreleased

personally i will not listen to peppers just cause i want it in hq

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:
  Hide contents

Peppers has the potential to be a hit if she released a radio edit and a MV anf promoted it a lil :/

the song is destined to be a hit, so most likely it will have an mv

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

I split the discussion about a possible Yes to Heaven release into its own rumours thread since this is unconfirmed and likely not related to DYKTTATUOB - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just came back home and read 50 pages, here's what happened:

- fighting over covid

- peppers leaking in lq

- people once again pretending that YTH isn't one of her best unreleased

personally i will not listen to peppers just cause i want it in hq

I kinda have it in HQ I think 💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:
  Hide contents

Peppers has the potential to be a hit if she released a radio edit and a MV anf promoted it a lil :/

Spoiler

It’s a shame she doesn’t give a fuck about anything to do with promo these days. So many times potential has been wasted with past songs

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance